Default AP w/These Penalty Sliders=Amazing! - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default AP w/These Penalty Sliders=Amazing!

This is a discussion on Default AP w/These Penalty Sliders=Amazing! within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-31-2016, 12:50 PM   #9

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Default AP w/These Penalty Sliders=Amazing!

Very interesting premise, I might have to check it out. I too play as SF and blew out TB last night 34-7 to improve my record to 4-4. While the result or record arent too head scratching, what is is the CPU QB as of late has become pretty terrible, holding the ball way too long, taking sacks and not hitting the target when hes open unless its a slant against man or a stick against zone and he settles in front of my LB. So basically youre saying that with those 2 penalty slider adjustments the CPU QB will play smarter and get rid of the ball quicker?
Old 08-31-2016, 01:37 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Very interesting premise, I might have to check it out. I too play as SF and blew out TB last night 34-7 to improve my record to 4-4. While the result or record arent too head scratching, what is is the CPU QB as of late has become pretty terrible, holding the ball way too long, taking sacks and not hitting the target when hes open unless its a slant against man or a stick against zone and he settles in front of my LB. So basically youre saying that with those 2 penalty slider adjustments the CPU QB will play smarter and get rid of the ball quicker?

To me, with these slider adjustments it feels like the QB plays much more to their rating. I've played against Goff, Cam, and R.Wilson.

Goff threw 3 picks (1 pick 6) and I scored a total of 13 points off those picks and I still only won by 7. He targeted Kendricks a ton and I couldn't find anyone who could match up with him.

Cam lit me up. When the pocket would close in on him he would either scramble or chuck it out of bounds with a receiver in the area. I played zone, man, blitz...it didn't really matter. And he spread the ball all over the place. Benjamin had 100+ yds, Olsen had 2 or 3 TDs. I stuffed their running game but they broke a run late in the game.

R.Wilson had a lot of stuff on target but he had inferior pass catchers. Baldwin, Lockett, Richardson, Graham were all out. He still managed to throw for nearly 300yds and 60%. I sacked him on a 7 man blitz and a screen pass. Everything else I was not that close to him.

I'm sure Wilson and Cam have the throw away trait so it will be interesting to see when I play the less talented QBs. The Niners have a brutal opening schedule.
Old 08-31-2016, 01:43 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 0

Looking forward to trying these out with your adjustments I play coach mode so will see i'll report back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warriors
Sharks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2016, 01:50 PM   #12

The Chef's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdogg097
To me, with these slider adjustments it feels like the QB plays much more to their rating. I've played against Goff, Cam, and R.Wilson.

Goff threw 3 picks (1 pick 6) and I scored a total of 13 points off those picks and I still only won by 7. He targeted Kendricks a ton and I couldn't find anyone who could match up with him.

Cam lit me up. When the pocket would close in on him he would either scramble or chuck it out of bounds with a receiver in the area. I played zone, man, blitz...it didn't really matter. And he spread the ball all over the place. Benjamin had 100+ yds, Olsen had 2 or 3 TDs. I stuffed their running game but they broke a run late in the game.

R.Wilson had a lot of stuff on target but he had inferior pass catchers. Baldwin, Lockett, Richardson, Graham were all out. He still managed to throw for nearly 300yds and 60%. I sacked him on a 7 man blitz and a screen pass. Everything else I was not that close to him.

I'm sure Wilson and Cam have the throw away trait so it will be interesting to see when I play the less talented QBs. The Niners have a brutal opening schedule.
Interesting, I may have to give these a shot at some point. I havent had much issues with receivers not being aggressive, Ive seen guys lay out for me diving to catch it etc. I do believe once they fix the CPU QB's scrambling issue, or lack there of, the game will be near perfection as I will then have to spy dropping one guy out of coverage and opening the passing lanes up for the CPU.
Old 08-31-2016, 01:50 PM   #13
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

These are very similar to JoshC's settings and I've been getting good games from them.
Old 08-31-2016, 03:28 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 0

Used this just played on pro

Played as NE vs Texas

BO was out so Savage was throwing short

Pretty thing was after I made adjustments and shut it down for a few drives, but Hopkins got deep on a 1 on 1 that cost me

Not happy a QB with a rating of 72 threw for 323, but completion percentage was 58 and I was very happy the AI made adjustments
Old 08-31-2016, 04:29 PM   #15

The Chef's Arena

Gonna give these a shot in my next game, probably not the greatest to try it in as Im at home against New England but ehh cant hurt in the end as I have zero expectations of winning anyways.
Old 08-31-2016, 06:43 PM   #16

The Chef's Arena

Played that game and my defense couldnt stop anything, not surprising though when you consider my secondary is a dumpster fire and my best corner Brock was out for the game. I actually kept it close and managed to take the game to OT but lost 37-34. Im not sure what to make of the game, Brady was near perfect, Kap's completion % was around 55% which is where I'd expect it, Blount was a pain in the *** to bring down and my defense clearly struggled giving up 499 yards of offense. I got no issue with the result as I didnt expect to beat New England just felt like there was literally no defense on either side as I racked up 414 yards of offense myself.

New England Patriots at San Francisco 49ers
Aug 31, 20161ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
New England Patriots (6-3)32170637
San Francisco 49ers (4-5)71077334
Team Stats Comparison
NWESFO
Total Offense499414
Rushing Yards204180
Passing Yards295234
First Downs1820
Punt Return Yards24126
Kick Return Yards98100
Total Yards621640
Turnovers11
3rd Down Converstion57
4th Down Conversion00
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/12/1
Penalties3049
Posession Time29:1733:02
New England Patriots
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Tom Brady26/3433020
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
LeGarrette Blount251977.93
James White177.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Chris Hogan66510.80
James White57114.21
Danny Amendola5479.40
Aaron Dobson4379.30
Rob Gronkowski34816.00
Keshawn Martin25829.01
LaGarrette Blount144.00
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Colin Kaepernick23/3926911
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Carlos Hyde221356.11
Colin Kaepernick5326.40
Mike Davis2136.51
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Carlos Hyde77711.00
Bruce Miller59218.41
Torrey Smith4379.30
Bruce Ellington4287.00
Garrett Celek2105.00
Quinton Patton12525.00

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »