OS Madden 17 Averaged Out Sliders (Excel File) - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

OS Madden 17 Averaged Out Sliders (Excel File)

This is a discussion on OS Madden 17 Averaged Out Sliders (Excel File) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-07-2016, 10:43 AM   #41
Black Mamba

Shadymamba's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: OS Madden 17 Averaged Out Sliders (Excel File)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
For the All Pro set the field goal accuracy slider is at 42. I missed an extra point because I thought the arc was bending inside the goal posts. The CPU's Prater missed 2 FGs though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahhh I used the pro set and it avg out at 22.5 fellas that was rough I mean i hit the zone right in the middle and i hit the linemen in the @$$ with the kick no lie LOL - but other than that the sliders played great!

CFB: Oregon Ducks '10

I HATE TO LOSE MORE THAN I LOVE TO WIN
--------------------------------------------------
Twitter: sharkshady
PSN: Shadymamba7
Instagram:sharkshady2379
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2016, 11:26 AM   #42
Cover 2

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42

I tried the All-Pro set last night and really had a solid gameplay experience. I also realized I had the "special moves" set to "Auto" which was making it difficult to run the ball, so I changed it to "Manual" and had a great time. I was KC (38) vs. NO (12). Offensively KC did exactly what they should be able to while the Saints were horrible on the ground and especially through the air. I'm not sure what to adjust, but I felt like Brees should have had a much better game than he did. I may need to change some sliders to help the CPU O. I've noticed that I can't play with a D-lineman as I never get a pass rush and the QB skill goes through the roof. Playing as a Linebacker produces some fun results though --- I highly recommend it. I may play around with the timing as well; it seemed there weren't quite enough total plays in the game.
Old 09-07-2016, 02:40 PM   #43
Black Mamba

Shadymamba's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmik58
I tried the All-Pro set last night and really had a solid gameplay experience. I also realized I had the "special moves" set to "Auto" which was making it difficult to run the ball, so I changed it to "Manual" and had a great time. I was KC (38) vs. NO (12). Offensively KC did exactly what they should be able to while the Saints were horrible on the ground and especially through the air. I'm not sure what to adjust, but I felt like Brees should have had a much better game than he did. I may need to change some sliders to help the CPU O. I've noticed that I can't play with a D-lineman as I never get a pass rush and the QB skill goes through the roof. Playing as a Linebacker produces some fun results though --- I highly recommend it. I may play around with the timing as well; it seemed there weren't quite enough total plays in the game.
You are so right bro - when you play as a LB and essentially make the QB throw the ball other than a check down or eliminate his first read it just feels more authentic - before I started playing LB QB's on 3rd and 8 would just throw a 5 yard pass to the TE or whichever WR that was in the area and he would run for the other 3 plus yards and I couldn't get off the field - now I see more passes to the WR on the outside some deep passes and I eventually get sacks now as well. so great observation!
CFB: Oregon Ducks '10

I HATE TO LOSE MORE THAN I LOVE TO WIN
--------------------------------------------------
Twitter: sharkshady
PSN: Shadymamba7
Instagram:sharkshady2379
Old 09-07-2016, 07:31 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Game 2 in week 8 is very different already. 6:30 remaining in the 2nd qtr and the score is 7-0, CIN. Fitzpatrick is 3/5 for 12 yards while Dalton is 8/11 for 175 yards and a TD. He's hit AJ Green for HUGE plays twice now. That's the beauty and ugliness of the way I call plays in coach mode.

Old 09-07-2016, 08:19 PM   #45
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

3rd qtr almost done and it's 21-20 CIN thanks to a blocked XP when we scored to go up 20-14

Old 09-07-2016, 10:33 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

Week 8

CIN at CLE

What a game. We didn't have the offensive explosion that we had against JAX for sure.

They went up 14-0 on us in the 2nd but an 82 YD Crowell run, followed by a 10 YD scoop and score by Kruger sent the game into the intermission tied at 14. The game was close the rest of the way and took a 36 YD pass from Dalton to Tyler Boyd to give them the OT win, 34-28.

A.Dalton 24/33, 365 YDS, 4 TD
R.Fitzpatrick 15/23, 165 YDS, 2 TD

S.Hutton 29-58, TD
I.Crowell 16-121, TD, 82 LONG

A.J.Green 6-161
A.Hawkins 4-89, TD

If asked to pinpoint one thing that hurt us it would DEFINITELY be penalties. We were penalized 110 YDS in the game. Penalties pulled 14 points off the board, turned 1st downs into punting situations and even kept the Bengals' game-winning drive alive. On 3rd and 11, rookie DE Antonio Dantzler sacked Andy Dalton which would've forced a punt had it not been for a face mask call. Penalties hurt us BIG TIME.

Win streak stopped at 5 and we fall to 5-2 on the season. Still sit atop the AFC North though

Old 09-08-2016, 07:12 AM   #47
Let's Go Pens...

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Good stuff, keep the scores coming.

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC

Old 09-08-2016, 07:30 AM   #48
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Good stuff, keep the scores coming.

Will do! I think i might be able to play games 3 and 4 (weeks 9 & 10 of the 2017 season) today.

Also, when I'm done with the 4 games I plan to compile the stats and dump them in here as well.

Last edited by NoleFan; 09-08-2016 at 07:49 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »