Coach Mode Sliders - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Coach Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Coach Mode Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-05-2016, 05:15 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Coach Mode Sliders

Im gonna input these and try them out in a few. I was using flakos sliders when 17 first came out and they were pretty good so i have good faith in these. And btw i had coach mode with 49ers (my fav team) and on a scramble i had kaep tuck and run a few times. I think its when they are under so much pressure they accidently get too close to line of scrimmage they will tuck and run. I also would think you would have to have the right qb.
Old 09-05-2016, 07:01 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

I'll try to post the numbers later but we won the Week 3 matchup where the injuries occurred, 34-26.

I can say that as a team our rushing total was better this game thanks to a 70+ YD TD run by Duke Johnson Jr. early. He didn't do very much after that prior to breaking his collarbone.

CLE is 2-1 (2-0 w/ Sliders) in the 2017 season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2016, 07:11 AM   #11
Rookie

Hi
Do u get too many TFL with this slider?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2016, 07:23 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

I get TFL a fair amount. But one thing that may be my problem is I tend to let "Coach Suggestions" be my coordinators. That adds another wrinkle to the challenge. If I called my own plays I'd gravitate toward power runs, traps, dives and isos which likely wouldn't result in quite as many TFL

Old 09-05-2016, 07:36 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning2Harrison
A note to those who haven't played coach mode but are curious to try it. Although coach mode means auto-pass is in effect for your QB, he will not scramble on his own. Evade pressure, yes, but he won't tuck and run. QB pressure is the one instance in which I allow myself to break the "hands off" rule of coach mode; otherwise my QB would be taking a sack when a real QB would take off (or at least try to).
I play Coach Mode with the Dolphins and I've seen Tannehill scramble on a number of occasions, including running one in for a touchdown. I only call the play and never take control of any of the players, so it will happen.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2016, 07:38 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for coming up with these! I just hate giving the CPU such an edge in certain categories...I know this is a dumb question, considering what you have already decided, but is it really necessary? I try to keep sliders on both sides even if at all possible.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:04 AM   #15
All Star

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Anyone using these Sliders be sure to mind your players' fatigue. Seems like w/ Fatigue at 75, the Injuries stack up quickly when you don't. In Week 3 I lost Andrew Hawkins for the game with a low back strain, Ricardo Louis with a dislocated elbow (TBD) and both Duke Johnson Jr. and Demario Davis with broken collarbones. In my experience those are season ending injuries.

If that's the case then maybe fatigue should be dialed back. I use the setting as a substitute for broken auto-subs, but if auto-subs actually work, then fatigue doesn't need to be so high.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:06 AM   #16
All Star

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuTaylor
Hi
Do u get too many TFL with this slider?
Not too many but short yardage situations are no guarantee either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »