Home

Sabo's Custom CPU Gameplans PS4

This is a discussion on Sabo's Custom CPU Gameplans PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2016, 11:12 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Sabo's Custom CPU Gameplans PS4

The plan doesn't work.

Sure the game won't freeze, but you now control CPU team because controller select is locked

So, how does this work? Please someone answer
Old 09-05-2016, 11:15 AM   #18
Banned

BucksInSix's Arena

SABO I tried these out yesterday. Played against NO and their offense was so unpredictable. Brees was slinging it all over the field. Two things I noticed though is that he did not stretch the field. Not one pass went more than 20 yards in the air ( I am aware that could be more QB Traits driven than anything) and he only targeted Fleenor, and RBs 10 times total combined. Which was good cuz I kept hearing with custom PBs the QB had a tendency to only throw to those two. The running game was impressive considering they used Ingram in all sorts of packages and designs. Traps, sweeps, draws. It was very fun! Nice work my man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2016, 11:35 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandview2015
The plan doesn't work.

Sure the game won't freeze, but you now control CPU team because controller select is locked

So, how does this work? Please someone answer
Because you're still playing the CPU unless you're 3rd string CPU character subs in....
Old 09-05-2016, 11:38 AM   #20
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucksInSix
SABO I tried these out yesterday. Played against NO and their offense was so unpredictable. Brees was slinging it all over the field. Two things I noticed though is that he did not stretch the field. Not one pass went more than 20 yards in the air ( I am aware that could be more QB Traits driven than anything) and he only targeted Fleenor, and RBs 10 times total combined. Which was good cuz I kept hearing with custom PBs the QB had a tendency to only throw to those two. The running game was impressive considering they used Ingram in all sorts of packages and designs. Traps, sweeps, draws. It was very fun! Nice work my man.

Thanks bucks, appreciate the compliment!!

Saints were tricky because a chunk of the playbook is four verts and HB screens... Had to remove a lot of those to avoid redundant play calling... As far as downfield passing goes, try a few more games let me know how it goes... I've had guys drop bombs on me considering I'm a cover 3 guy...
Old 09-05-2016, 11:43 AM   #21
Banned

BucksInSix's Arena

Yeah, I myself run a lot of cover 2. Brees was pretty much attacking that coverage by the book. Seeing them come out in the gun on the 4 yard line in a 4 wr set was awesome. Ended up being a jump ball to Fleenor in the end zone for a TD.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2016, 12:48 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSABOx
Because you're still playing the CPU unless you're 3rd string CPU character subs in....

So you must play as player, not coach of team?
Old 09-05-2016, 01:11 PM   #23
Rookie

wizfan2's Arena

OVR: 3

Where do I find the latest playbook? Had the early version not all teams were done.

"A wise man never knows all, only a fool knows everything"

"If you were making a list of people you trusted, would you put your name down"
-NF "Only"
Old 09-05-2016, 01:27 PM   #24
Banned

I have IS off in a current CFM and that guy is starting

Do I have to start a new one?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »