Sabo's Custom CPU Gameplans PS4 - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Sabo's Custom CPU Gameplans PS4

This is a discussion on Sabo's Custom CPU Gameplans PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-07-2016, 11:25 PM   #57
Rookie

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Sabo's Custom CPU Gameplans PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51
Okay, so I created a new PSN profile as stated.

Now I don't know how to create a new character in my existing franchise with that profile. It use to be R3 (the notifications tab now) where you could create a second player/coach/owner, but it's not anymore. So how does it work now?

Update: Sent a league invite to second profile. Accepted invite, now both profiles joined in franchise. Only problem is, while using my main profile, it shows the second profile as inactive in franchise. Turned on the second controller as the second profile, still says inactive, controller input in franchise unresponsive. First profile is fine.

Tried to start game against second profile, game invite screen pops up. Backed out, turned on Auto-pilot for second profile, got into game screen to select team sides. Second controller activates, but I can't toggle to "CPU" team to play them. I'm stuck here...

So basically what I do is just downloaded all the custom playbooks to the 2nd profile. I then go into my franchise on my first profile with my first controller...create and use an active player with the R3 button for the team im playing for that week and use the 3rd string qb of the team im playing. Then go back to your regular character for the franchise team you are using. Then I just goto start the game and your 2nd controller will be on the team you are playing. Then choose the custom playbook with your 2nd controller for the team you are about to play and all the playbooks you downloaded to the 2nd profile with the 2nd controller will be there.

Note: If the game crashes, you will need to choose the playbook for the cpu in advanced settings then back out the advanced settings and out of the play game screen completely back to your franchise menu. Then go back to the screen again and this time don't choose advanced settings (the cpu playbook will still stick from when you chose it previously) and just start the game. For some reason if you choose advanced settings while setting the playbook your game will crash.

I hope this helps...It was really confusing for me to get it to work but once I figured it out I was happy.
Old 09-08-2016, 12:34 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
So basically what I do is just downloaded all the custom playbooks to the 2nd profile. I then go into my franchise on my first profile with my first controller...create and use an active player with the R3 button for the team im playing for that week and use the 3rd string qb of the team im playing. Then go back to your regular character for the franchise team you are using. Then I just goto start the game and your 2nd controller will be on the team you are playing. Then choose the custom playbook with your 2nd controller for the team you are about to play and all the playbooks you downloaded to the 2nd profile with the 2nd controller will be there.

Note: If the game crashes, you will need to choose the playbook for the cpu in advanced settings then back out the advanced settings and out of the play game screen completely back to your franchise menu. Then go back to the screen again and this time don't choose advanced settings (the cpu playbook will still stick from when you chose it previously) and just start the game. For some reason if you choose advanced settings while setting the playbook your game will crash.

I hope this helps...It was really confusing for me to get it to work but once I figured it out I was happy.
This is finally starting to make some sense although I can't figure something out. I'm running a test franchise with the Colts and I have a game upcoming against the Bears. I first created a coach profile and used my dloaded Chicago playbook. As a coach I could set formation subs, so I substituted Jeremy Langford for Ka'Deem Carey to test. When I tried to start the game it glitched like crazy with players creating a dogpile on top of the football.

Next, I retired my Bears coach profile and took over the Bears 3rd QB. This worked perfectly and I could tell a difference in the playcalling immediately. The one thing that's puzzling me is that the formation subs I created stuck! Ka'Deem Carey was in every offensive formation. And no, Landford wasn't hurt, plus Carey was listed as the 3rd overall running back.

Is there an easier way to adjust formation subs and keep the custom CPU playcalling?
Old 09-08-2016, 09:57 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizfan2
Btw, when I downloaded pb yesterday, the Bears pb came up as Bengals.
Just Fixed it thanks!
Old 09-08-2016, 01:19 PM   #60
Yadda Yoda

bigd51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSABOx
Only works for offline cfm

Well... that's a bummer.

But, I did get a chance to at least play a game or two with your Panthers playbook, and I must say that so far, I'm impressed. I noticed a huge difference in Play the Moments compared to the generic playbook, even with supersim.

Good work, man.
Old 09-09-2016, 05:30 AM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyj622

I'm going to try this, I've had a MAJOR crashing issue. Quick question tho. When I back out and go back into the controller select menu do I leave controller 2 in the middle or do we still leave it on the opposing team? Thank you for this in advance. Thought my ps4 was broken 😂
Old 09-09-2016, 09:26 AM   #62
Rookie

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I'm going to try this, I've had a MAJOR crashing issue. Quick question tho. When I back out and go back into the controller select menu do I leave controller 2 in the middle or do we still leave it on the opposing team? Thank you for this in advance. Thought my ps4 was broken 😂
Still leave the controller 2 on the opposing team. I hope this works for you...my game crashed about 10 times before I found this info on another thread...i believe it was Dskins. Credit goes to him. Love this forum.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:29 AM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyj622
Still leave the controller 2 on the opposing team. I hope this works for you...my game crashed about 10 times before I found this info on another thread...i believe it was Dskins. Credit goes to him. Love this forum.
I'll try tomorrow and let you know how it worked. I work 16 hours today so I won't be able to play today 😐 These custom cpu playbooks make the game so much better.
Old 09-09-2016, 05:45 PM   #64
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Are there any D CPB's for the CPU?

I made one where I took out the press cover 1/engage 8 stuff and kept it pretty vanilla. It's just a 4-3 base. I need to now do a 3-4 and hybrid & cover 2.

Also...does it matter how many plays I label 3*? I've just been doing all the plays for certain situations as 3* so it'll randomly go through them.

It did feel pretty good in limited time. Definitely don't get those 1-on-1 easy TD's.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »