Sabo's Custom CPU Gameplans PS4 - Page 9 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Sabo's Custom CPU Gameplans PS4

This is a discussion on Sabo's Custom CPU Gameplans PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-09-2016, 06:58 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Sabo's Custom CPU Gameplans PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Are there any D CPB's for the CPU?

I made one where I took out the press cover 1/engage 8 stuff and kept it pretty vanilla. It's just a 4-3 base. I need to now do a 3-4 and hybrid & cover 2.

Also...does it matter how many plays I label 3*? I've just been doing all the plays for certain situations as 3* so it'll randomly go through them.

It did feel pretty good in limited time. Definitely don't get those 1-on-1 easy TD's.
I have a 4-3 defensive pb in the vault and almost done with a 3-4 for ps-4. here are the two keywords to search for 4-3 def. pb. give it a shot and hope you like it:

keyword:

*DEFENSE17 or OS43PB2016

also, check my thread in the sliders forums for more info.

Thanks
Old 09-10-2016, 11:50 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 2

Ok so I've tried these and like everyone else I am impressed with how much they change the way the game plays. Just a quick question, I'm at work and can't try it at the moment but has anyone tried this in online franchise? I play single player online franchise for the tuner updates but I'm thinking there's a way we can do this. It may be a little tedious but at the start of a franchise you can take a 2nd profile and take over as coach for Atl for example. Now go into coach schemes and change the playbook to the custom pb then retire that coach. Now you go thru and do this for the other 31 teams. I'm wondering will that custom playbook stick after you retire that coach. Maybe someone can test this. Sorry if it's already been answered I couldn't find it anywhere
Old 09-10-2016, 11:16 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 2

Ok so I have good news and bad news. You can do exactly what I said in the above post but you can't use custom playbooks. U can use the generic 1s however. I just tested this and retired the coach from my 2nd profile. Once I logged back on with my original profile I checked coach schemes and Houston still had the balanced offensive playbook along with 3-4 defensive playbook. So although we can't use Sabo's great playbooks we can at least give the cpu generic playbooks to make playcalling a little better for us online players.
Old 09-11-2016, 02:04 AM   #68
Yadda Yoda

bigd51's Arena

There's one thing I've noticed, at least in regards to the Panthers playbook.

In redzone situations, coach suggestions > strategy only ever shows running plays when using the playbook for me. I don't think I've seen one passing play under strategy in the redzone.

Now I know you mentioned you weren't sure how they would work for users using these through coach suggestions, but if your "star" settings for redzone situations are just running plays and the CPU mostly calls plays via "starred" plays, does that mean the CPU Panthers would only call run plays in the RZ if assigned your playbook?
Old 09-11-2016, 05:20 AM   #69
Pro

OVR: 8

So I went through the hassle that is getting a second profile, and finally got my game set up for these custom Pbs. Played the Falcons and felt it was a brilliant game. Ryan slung it to Julio a few times including a 72 yard TD, and when they were ahead they slammed it with devonta freeman.

My questions right now are:

What slider set do you recommend?
Do these work with coach mode?
Do these work with play the moments under normal speed where you don't want the broadcast (like in slow Speed mode) but just the play results shown and the you jump in?
Old 09-11-2016, 12:30 PM   #70
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

I did this can you still do cpu vs cpu using these or no i couldnt find out how to do it
Old 09-11-2016, 02:17 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarek
So I went through the hassle that is getting a second profile, and finally got my game set up for these custom Pbs. Played the Falcons and felt it was a brilliant game. Ryan slung it to Julio a few times including a 72 yard TD, and when they were ahead they slammed it with devonta freeman.

My questions right now are:

What slider set do you recommend?
Do these work with coach mode?
Do these work with play the moments under normal speed where you don't want the broadcast (like in slow Speed mode) but just the play results shown and the you jump in?
I use charters then adjust to my skill level

I have no clue never use the mode

They've worked for me in play moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
I did this can you still do cpu vs cpu using these or no i couldnt find out how to do it
Never tried CPU vs CPU.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:23 PM   #72
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSABOx
I use charters then adjust to my skill level

I have no clue never use the mode

They've worked for me in play moments

Never tried CPU vs CPU.
Thanks for the response. I've played 2 games with coach mode. I think they definitely work because I've seen some great variety in slow speed play the moments and even just regular coach mode.
I think they are dependent on sliders, because right now my slider set has resulted in 2 straight poor QB performances on both sides, so that might need tweaking and I might look at charters set for inspiration.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »