Linebackers don't get tackles - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Linebackers don't get tackles

This is a discussion on Linebackers don't get tackles within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-06-2016, 02:09 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Linebackers don't get tackles

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Is the cpu passing a lot? Are LB's getting blocked too easy? Are they not pursuing properly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
linebacker tend to run right to o-line. They dont shed the locks easily either
Old 09-06-2016, 02:16 PM   #10
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by elamin22
linebacker tend to run right to o-line. They dont shed the locks easily either

Ok. What threshold are you using. Also what do you have CPU run block set at? And user tackling?
Old 09-06-2016, 02:20 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Ok. What threshold are you using. Also what do you have CPU run block set at? And user tackling?
I think threshhold at 25. cpu run block at 38. User tackle 42 or 43. Its not even like they are missing tackles it just seems like they take poor angles to the ball or run straight into blockers. Its like they are seeking them out lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2016, 02:23 PM   #12
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by elamin22
I think threshhold at 25. cpu run block at 38. User tackle 42 or 43. Its not even like they are missing tackles it just seems like they take poor angles to the ball or run straight into blockers. Its like they are seeking them out lol

You need to get threshold up. I use 55 because it helps LBers pursuit. Also the tackle slider can affect pursuit. To low and it can suffer. Seems your CPU run block is fine though.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:24 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
You need to get threshold up. I use 55 because it helps LBers pursuit. Also the tackle slider can affect pursuit. To low and it can suffer. Seems your CPU run block is fine though.
didnt know that!thx for the reply
Old 09-06-2016, 03:35 PM   #14
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

Like few others have posted its kind of a legacy issue. Now my personal experiences with madden, if you play with DL or LB it's hit or miss..

CPU has more moves at its arsenal on the Dline thus freeing up LBs more --rather than if you were to user DL

Usering LBs - you either make the play with Mike - or miss badly stuck on blocks..

Rolb seems the guy that takes the brunt of the blocks and makes most tackles tackle for loss

And the Lolb plays about 50-60% of your actual defensive snaps. Play as a player Lolb and you will notice he is always replaced by nickel dbs - MLB-#2 gets more pt

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 09-06-2016, 03:38 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
Like few others have posted its kind of a legacy issue. Now my personal experiences with madden, if you play with DL or LB it's hit or miss..

CPU has more moves at its arsenal on the Dline thus freeing up LBs more --rather than if you were to user DL

Usering LBs - you either make the play with Mike - or miss badly stuck on blocks..

Rolb seems the guy that takes the brunt of the blocks and makes most tackles tackle for loss

And the Lolb plays about 50-60% of your actual defensive snaps. Play as a player Lolb and you will notice he is always replaced by nickel dbs - MLB-#2 gets more pt
about how many tackles do u get with ur MLB. I cant for the life of me get Kueckley over 7-8 tackles
Old 09-06-2016, 04:26 PM   #16
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

To me this started on madden 2016. What I noticed is that Safties react faster to the run than LB. if you call a cover 2 and you do a slow motion you will see that Safties are reacting quicker to the run. So much quicker that they reach the RB sooner than the LB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »