All-Madden Sliders for the Casual Gamer - Operation Sports Forums
Home

All-Madden Sliders for the Casual Gamer

This is a discussion on All-Madden Sliders for the Casual Gamer within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-06-2016, 09:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
All-Madden Sliders for the Casual Gamer

Why All-Madden over All-Pro? All-Pro to me fails to deliver on three fronts that I can not fix with sliders.
1. CPU offense is not challenging.
2. Too easy to throw the deep ball.
3. CPU punt and kickoff returns not challenging.

I consider myself an above average madden player who never plays online, just strictly single player franchise. I love the challenge All-Madden brings except it's just too good on default. I have spent weeks and countless hours coming up with these and I believe I have found some great sliders for All-Madden that will fit the common player.

Game Speed: Up to you but I use normal
Quarter Length: Up to you but I use 10 min
Minimum Play Clock: Up to you but I use 25 seconds - My real game time is about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Injuries: Up to you but I use 40
Fatigue: 55

Speed Threshold: 25 - Now this is the slider that determines what kind of football you want and what kind of sliders you need. This number will primarily affect the run game and pass game, but more so the cpu pass game.
If you want tighter man to man coverage move this higher, it's that simple. As you will see ahead I have the cpu QB acc. slider set at 10. I have tested this time after time on 10 and 15. My results are that 15 gives you a much more accurate cpu QB and 10 gives you a much less accurate QB. I tested this for 3 weeks using Big Ben and Alex Smith. Here are the results.

Big Ben real life yards/per game 2015 - 328
15 QB Acc Slider - 344 84% 10 QB Acc Slider - 251 66%

Alex Smith real life yards/per game 2015 - 217
15 QB Acc Slider - 298 78% 10 QB Acc Slider - 147 51%

As you can see there is a big difference between 15 and 10. For me however 10 is much close to real life considering I'm only playing 10 minutes. If I was playing 15 I'd say the yards would be pretty close. Smith's Accuracy of 51% is a bit concerning but overall the games were competitive so I can deal with it.
Now if you look at Charter04's sliders who I have followed for years he has a QB ACC of 15 BUT a threshold of 55 which i assume balances out the more accurate QB. But as I have all the other sliders that work great for me with a threshold of 25 I have chosen to stay with that.
To recap, 10 will give you a less accurate CPU QB and 15 a much more accurate QB. If your like me who is not very good at passing I much prefer more open WR's so I have chosen to go with a much less accurate CPU QB.

Penalties

Offsides: 70 - 2-3 per game
False Start: 70 - 2-3 per game
Offensive Holding: 60 - 4-6 per game
Defensive Holding: 99 - lucky if you see one per game
Facemask: 54 - 3-4 per game
Illegal Block in the back: 50 - 0-1 per game. At 51 you will see 5-7
Roughing the Passer: 52 - 2-3 per game
Def PI: 65 - 2-4 per game
Every thing else on.

Gameplay Sliders User and Cpu

QB Acc: 35/10 Use 15 if you want more accurate cpu QB
Pass Blk: 80/20 Use 15 for cpu if cpu QB ACC is 15
WR ctch: 55/50
Run blk: 50/55 cpu run game not that strong so 55 has been perfect for me seeing the differences between good backs and average. 50 is great for human, don't use burst till your in the open.
Fumbles: 25/25 Not seeing a lot of fumbles as people claim but I don't use strip so maybe that's why. Some games no fumbles and some 1-2 per game.
Reaction: 50/25
INT: 50/25
Pass Coverage: 50/25 I'm not a skilled passer so this works good for my skill level.
Tackle: 50/50

Special Teams

FG Power: 55
FG ACC: 43 - in a 5 game test, cpu was 9/11 under 50 yds and 3/6 over 50.
Punt Power: 45
Punt Acc: 50
KO Power: 45

Auto Subs - I admit I stole these from someone on day 2 of when Madden came out and I can't remember from who, but they work great! My apologies.

Offense

QB 0 out/1 in
RB 81 out/89 in Never seen my RB dissapear in the 4th quarter.
WR 45 out/58 in
FB/TE 45 out/58 in
OL 0 out/ 1 in

Defense

DT 67 out/75 in
DE 67 out/75 in
LB 49 out/60 in
CB 35 out/45 in
S 35 out/45 in

Hopefully these bring some joy to some madden players out there who are like me who find all-pro to easy and all-madden too hard. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2016, 10:44 PM   #2
Banned

Re: All-Madden Sliders for the Casual Gamer

thank you. how do ur auto-subs affect sim stats ?
Old 09-06-2016, 10:54 PM   #3
Rookie

If you mean actually simming a game in franchise I don't believe it has any affect on that or at least none i have found. Regarding in game stats it does aa decent job of subbing key positions in the game. It's not close to perfect but it's the best ive seen on a madden game.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:26 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 12

Cowboys(me) vs Arizona

Lost 38-17.

Prescott 17/32 168 yds 0TDs 3 INTs
Elliot 17 carriers 145 yds 1 td
Witten 6 rec 79 yds

Palmer 20/34 289 yds 4 TDs 0 INTs
Johnson 17 carriers 115 yds 1 td
Fitzgerald 8 Rec 143 yds 2 TDs

Overall it was close until I got out scored 24-3 in the 4th quarter after throwing a couple picks. This was my first game on All Madden this year so it will take some adjusting to. Overall it felt like I could have won but made a couple bad decisions.
Old 09-07-2016, 12:55 AM   #5
Rookie

njmcfreak's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm gonna give these a try, everything you wrote in the OP sounds just like me and some of the other sliders I've tried haven't worked well.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2016, 01:57 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbearlover
If you mean actually simming a game in franchise I don't believe it has any affect on that or at least none i have found. Regarding in game stats it does aa decent job of subbing key positions in the game. It's not close to perfect but it's the best ive seen on a madden game.
i think auto-subs will lessen the carries of starting rb's
Old 09-07-2016, 05:19 PM   #7
Rookie

Great! Look forward to seeing any results.
Old 09-07-2016, 05:40 PM   #8
Rookie

Frost33's Arena

OVR: 3

Has anyone tried these sliders on slow?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »