Home

Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 17 CPUvCPU/Coach Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 17 CPUvCPU/Coach Mode Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2016, 02:47 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 17 CPUvCPU/Coach Mode Sliders

Made your most recent adjustments from the past week. QBs were over/underthrowing receivers a little more than before which was nice. I might inch up the pass receiver abilities a bit to see if I can find a sweet spot of drops/missed throws and catching everything thrown at them. I've been playing pre-season games, so I may move to regular season with starters to see if the things that i'm not enjoying disappear with more highly rated players on the field.

I had made an adjustment from your last false start setting a bit down after the patch as I was also seeing many late game, late drive false starts on the offense. Taking it down a couple of points seemed to help. Nice job on these thus far. I'm sure there will need to be some adjustments when another patch is put out.

I think the key to 'happiness' is find a slider set that gives you most of the things you like and tweak things that seem to bother you to come up with a game you can enjoy.
Old 10-26-2016, 07:46 PM   #58
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001
Made your most recent adjustments from the past week. QBs were over/underthrowing receivers a little more than before which was nice. I might inch up the pass receiver abilities a bit to see if I can find a sweet spot of drops/missed throws and catching everything thrown at them. I've been playing pre-season games, so I may move to regular season with starters to see if the things that i'm not enjoying disappear with more highly rated players on the field.

I had made an adjustment from your last false start setting a bit down after the patch as I was also seeing many late game, late drive false starts on the offense. Taking it down a couple of points seemed to help. Nice job on these thus far. I'm sure there will need to be some adjustments when another patch is put out.

I think the key to 'happiness' is find a slider set that gives you most of the things you like and tweak things that seem to bother you to come up with a game you can enjoy.
Have you found a false start value that works well, post-patch?

Old 10-27-2016, 11:10 AM   #59
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

False Start 75 -> 55 in CFM.

Old 10-30-2016, 01:55 PM   #60
MVP

OVR: 3

My last two games seemed to play well and the false start setting was 52
Old 10-30-2016, 03:22 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 0

Rura play better then anyones i have ever used but it does seem like they score alot in fourth quarter it'll be like 6-3 going into fourth wuarter then it'll be 27-20 at end
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2016, 03:23 PM   #62
Banned

They play better then anyones i have ever used but it does seem like they score alot in fourth quarter it'll be like 6-3 going into fourth wuarter then it'll be 27-20 at end sorry misspelled
Old 10-30-2016, 03:26 PM   #63
Banned

Im very sorry bout the reposting idk how to edit em buccs scored 24 points in fourth quarter falcons 0
Old 10-30-2016, 03:29 PM   #64
Banned

Im also using someones roster does that matter?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »