60/80 auto subs - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

60/80 auto subs

This is a discussion on 60/80 auto subs within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-19-2016, 04:17 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: 60/80 auto subs

Hey Josh what is your fatigue setting?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2016, 05:56 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

I don't think changing auto subs is that effective. I hate getting down towards the goal line and seeing my numbers 1 and 2 receivers on the sidelines because of fatigue.
Old 09-26-2016, 01:49 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhisperingCrab
I don't think changing auto subs is that effective. I hate getting down towards the goal line and seeing my numbers 1 and 2 receivers on the sidelines because of fatigue.

I've not seen that at all. My best players still shine in the red zone as well as the other areas on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2016, 05:27 PM   #12
Rookie

cooper417's Arena

Your best players when fatigued and on the field, seem to play worse in my experience. I'd rather have subs come in when my starters get tired.

I'm liking the 80/60 setting so far using 8/9 min qtrs in cfm with fatigue at default. (50)
Old 10-10-2016, 10:28 PM   #13
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
No, you're understanding this correctly. But my point was mis-understood....let me clarify....

Look at the orientation of the values. In Main Menu, it is Out, then In. In CFM, it is In then Out. So, when you hit reset in CFM, they all go to 50/50. I think if they were oriented to the same as the Main Menu, when you hit reset in CFM, they would go back to 60/80.

If you think about it, having a one point differential between out and in (like in CFM) doesn't make much sense...a guy will be really winded at 49, one play later, he is back to 50. If a guy needs to rest, it will typically be longer (in real life) than one play.

Maybe they ARE oriented how EA wants them to be (I'm not a programmer, just a consumer)...but I'm not sure I completely grasp the rationale if that's the case....would love to know though
Josh--so do you think auto subs affect gameplay like they did last year? In other words do you adjust auto subs for more than just subbing? Do you see differences in gameplay, player reaction, block shed, pursuit, etc??
Old 10-11-2016, 08:57 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

From all the threads I believe the 80/60 premise is that 60 is the point where fatigue really affects players/increases injury chance. The 80 is a result of two things, it is the lowest point where a player both had a suitable time to recover and, because a players max energy drops over the course of the game, it's low enough that a player will be guaranteed to recover to that point and not "dissapear" for the rest of the game.

The fatigue I believe varies depending on gane length. I personally think because the default game length is less that 15mins. The higher you have quarter length the more above the default 50 you need to go.
Old 10-11-2016, 09:42 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo187
From all the threads I believe the 80/60 premise is that 60 is the point where fatigue really affects players/increases injury chance. The 80 is a result of two things, it is the lowest point where a player both had a suitable time to recover and, because a players max energy drops over the course of the game, it's low enough that a player will be guaranteed to recover to that point and not "dissapear" for the rest of the game.

The fatigue I believe varies depending on gane length. I personally think because the default game length is less that 15mins. The higher you have quarter length the more above the default 50 you need to go.
cool. you mean 60/80 as in both mm and cfm?

and I am currently trying 9-min. qtrs. with fatigue at 45.
Old 10-12-2016, 12:01 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsu32
cool. you mean 60/80 as in both mm and cfm?

and I am currently trying 9-min. qtrs. with fatigue at 45.
Yep in both. I'm using A&S sliders and had been using 58/48 fatigue pre patch with 15mins/20sec but I'm going to try raising the fatigue to 5-10 on both ends now after patch.( I had reinstalled and restarted with the new patch prior to anybody saying it may improve things and I still feel there is less fatigue i.e. subs post patch)

Last edited by Gambo187; 10-12-2016 at 12:03 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »