Fixing game with player traits - Page 9 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Fixing game with player traits

This is a discussion on Fixing game with player traits within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-20-2016, 04:01 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Fixing game with player traits

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83evans
Pats and Az made. Updated 83evans roster on share

Will do Carolina tomorrow
thanks for ur updates. what roster did u begin with to make these edits ?

rovert's ?
Old 09-22-2016, 06:15 AM   #66
Rookie

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3

Did you adjust qb accuracy with these? I put in your sliders exactly as described and played a game and it was very realistic except the pass rush still seemed lacking for me and i used the cardinals against the pats. Couldnt get a rush at all. Might lower pass blocking.
Old 09-22-2016, 09:50 AM   #67
Pro

OVR: 9

Did you use the rosters?

And yeah I've experienced both with the same sliders. Some times I get there every play then sometimes they take forever to get rid of the ball. Most of the time they stand there forever its because of a hail marry play. I usually edit those plays out of the game plan, then id lower pass blocking. Try 40-50.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:17 AM   #68
Rookie

caseyj622's Arena

Quote:
Did you use the rosters?

And yeah I've experienced both with the same sliders. Some times I get there every play then sometimes they take forever to get rid of the ball. Most of the time they stand there forever its because of a hail marry play. I usually edit those plays out of the game plan, then id lower pass blocking. Try 40-50.
Bro these are fantastic rosters coupled with your sliders....I wanna help you finish these ASAP. If you tell me what to do I could do some of the teams. The Qbs play so much better and more realistic especially with the accuracy.

Only changes I made to the sliders were put catching at 45 coz Ive been having tons of wide open drops. I also upped punt power to 50 because at 35 the punts were going 30 yards at max power... I lowered pass block to 25 and its playing amazing. Pocket looks really good and breaks down quick against elite DL like the Jets.

I love what you did with the qb accuracy edits. Makes the game play so much better.

Last edited by caseyj622; 09-23-2016 at 12:30 AM.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:45 AM   #69
Pro

I may do that for catching. But I just put PB on 1 and pass coverage on 1 with thresh on 80. It is very realistic. Tyrod has run a lot and decision making is fast
Old 09-23-2016, 12:48 AM   #70
Pro

Punting I put on 40 now, but I keep it low for more fair catches
Old 09-23-2016, 01:49 AM   #71
Rookie

caseyj622's Arena

Quote:
I may do that for catching. But I just put PB on 1 and pass coverage on 1 with thresh on 80. It is very realistic. Tyrod has run a lot and decision making is fast
Pass coverage on 1 instead of 100? I thought the coverage was great with reaction at 0 and coverage at 100. Why the change to threshold? Do you want help to finish the rosters faster? You only got 4 teams done so far right? I could do some of the teams and we could get it done quick if you could give me to chart to edit the ratings and stuff?
Old 09-23-2016, 08:25 AM   #72
Rookie

caseyj622's Arena

Could you give me the formula for the ratings edits? Id love to start doing some teams myself...Im addicted to these haha. I'm getting tired of playing with the pats jets bills and cards...Wanna try some other teams...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »