MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER - Page 10 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER

This is a discussion on MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-22-2016, 01:26 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by str0
So far these are the best coach mode sliders I have found.

Do you find yourself doing a lot of the suggested plays on offense or defense or do you just pick whatever you want to run?

Getting ready to test my third game with these now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi str0

I do call whatever play I want to call throughout the game. To justify that,I tested a number of times to make sure that CPU run game is good enough to beat User in Situation like 3rd and long ,user may call cover 3 zone and CPU call draw run and sometimes CPU get 1st down .
So u can actually play chess game against CPU

Although I do check suggested plays when I'm running out of ideas and sometimes I ride with call lol

I think EA gonna tune outside run game w next patch so it may need adjustment when that comes. But I'll make sure I'll take care of that.

Anyway ,let me know if u have issues or any questions.
Thanx for testing slider.
Old 09-22-2016, 01:34 PM   #74
Rookie

Week 11. VS undefeated NE. 4th quarter NE15-13SF

NE coach calls Dive run on 3rd and 13 for TD and SF LB Bowman can't believe it

https://youtu.be/pLZeVyNuA1o

https://youtu.be/fZctANgb4J4

Last edited by MalibuTaylor; 09-22-2016 at 01:43 PM.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:18 PM   #75
Rookie

Week12 @Miami. (Grainy weather) both team 3-7

4thQ SF21-20MIA. Great actions in this one.unbelievable final play.

https://youtu.be/LioWGysG198

https://youtu.be/FJ4oPl4WrX4

Hello hit by R.Jones SS

https://youtu.be/xasgsYOthxg

Last edited by MalibuTaylor; 09-22-2016 at 07:24 PM.
Old 09-22-2016, 08:16 PM   #76
Rookie

Sim stats report

-about. QB fumble numbers

Sample QB
SF QB Gabbert 11 fumbles. Into week 13

IRL
Gabbert's fumble numbers

2011- 14
2012- 5.
2013- 2
2014- 0
2015- 2
CFM 2016- 11. Into week13

Since he has fumbled 14times in2011, His CFM fumble stats are acceptable. Problem is the rest of QB in the league only have 1 or 2fumbles at the most into week13. I had this issue in 16 as well. But in 17,this occurs by default fumble slider set up
It is unfixable by slidering. So I tweeted to John white to fix this issue. Hopefully he pays attention
Old 09-23-2016, 03:43 PM   #77
Rookie

vicaddict's Arena

OVR: 1

Been using your sliders for a couple of games now and they are pretty nice, however, I do think that my Browns are somewhat overpowered with them. Gordon and Coleman are constantly making big plays, so does Crowell on the ground. Among the three of them they account for ~4000 yards and ~30 TD's, no matter who is in at QB. I switched from McCown to Kessler to Hogan during the season and they keep making big plays. To be fair, so does the CPU. The average total yardage is way above 500 for both, me and the other team.

I have noticed the same thing with other sliders, so is it just bad luck, are my 70-ish Browns that good or does the game constantly produce big plays? I am somewhat afraid of what games might look like, once I actually get players in the 80s or 90s range. Now I have 42-35 games, will it turn to 50-3 with better players? Heck, I beat the Bengals 48-41 with three or four scores within the final two minutes. A more realistic 21-10, 14-9 or something like that seems totally impossible.

Again, everything seems fine, if not for the big plays. That and penalties. I get flagged for holding and offside 10-15 times a game.

I only use coach mode and never call plays or even try to play myself. If I do, then it would be like watching the real Browns
Old 09-23-2016, 11:42 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicaddict
Been using your sliders for a couple of games now and they are pretty nice, however, I do think that my Browns are somewhat overpowered with them. Gordon and Coleman are constantly making big plays, so does Crowell on the ground. Among the three of them they account for ~4000 yards and ~30 TD's, no matter who is in at QB. I switched from McCown to Kessler to Hogan during the season and they keep making big plays. To be fair, so does the CPU. The average total yardage is way above 500 for both, me and the other team.

I have noticed the same thing with other sliders, so is it just bad luck, are my 70-ish Browns that good or does the game constantly produce big plays? I am somewhat afraid of what games might look like, once I actually get players in the 80s or 90s range. Now I have 42-35 games, will it turn to 50-3 with better players? Heck, I beat the Bengals 48-41 with three or four scores within the final two minutes. A more realistic 21-10, 14-9 or something like that seems totally impossible.

Again, everything seems fine, if not for the big plays. That and penalties. I get flagged for holding and offside 10-15 times a game.

I only use coach mode and never call plays or even try to play myself. If I do, then it would be like watching the real Browns
What's up Vicaddict
My apology gettin back to you late

Let's figure this out.
1st u mention about getting 10-15 pen calls
U may only get that in one game situation
These are numbers of penalty I and CPU got from each game
SF- 3,5,8,3,4,6,2,6,4,6,6,7
CPU-15,1,4,9,5,3,7,7,6,5,4,3

And here are penalty deta for MID season and after 12 games played

8 game played
Penalty. SF 37-379yd (4.6/gm) NFL AVG(6.73)
CPU 47. (5.8/gm)

12 game played
Penalty. SF 60-589yd. (5/gm) NFL AVG(6.73)
CPU. 65. (5.9/gm)

While we are playing match,it seems that there are so many penalty has been called but technically,it's a little less than NFL avg.

And move on to next,
here is where I'm at now
Im playing SF CFM into week 14 right now,My record is 3-9, lost last 6 games.
I submitted Mid season report a few days ago in this thread. compare to NFL 16-17 AVG (into week2 )side by side, SF CFM season 1 stats numbers are acceptable level except allowed rush yds.(total yds allowed are on target)
despite of SF being 29th rank run def in16, I contributed allowing too much CPU run yd by making a bad calls like committing inside then burn for out side run. conservative approach on 3rd and short should decrease run allowed yd . That'll increase CPU 1st down number for sure and hopefully increase pass yd allowed number as well.

Next,
U mention, CLE having a total 500yd gm.and beating CIN 48-41.
now, if that constantly happens over the course of season,slider is totally broken .
Now my SF CFM into week13, SF never went 500yd mark. 2 CPU teams went over 500yd mark against SF DEF. Week2 Panthers back up QB Webb run 7/73yd by himself.and week 9 Cars D.Johnson went 27/288yd 3TD 2 FUM ,put himself in the 3rd highest rushed yards gained in a single game in NFL history.
(BTW,I enjoyed both of those game)
these type of game happens, but not often.only occasionally occurs . so over the course of 16game season,stats number will tame down.
And despite those 2 occasional 500yd allowed games occurred to SF 49ers DEF,
all numbers are on target range for 16 game season.(comparing to NFL AVG stats below)

also in an one game situation,any team can score 30-40 pts or even that may happen back to bak but over the course of 16 games,it should tame down.(hopefully,this will be intact in 20+ CFM season lol)
So my conclusion is this. SF CFM season 1,PF and especially PA looks adequate level for being a not good team IMO

Record SF 3-9.
PF 24.6 NFL AVG (22.5)
PA 31.5. NFL AVG (22.5)

Week 1 VS Rams. L 27-34
Week 2 @ Panthers L 27-41
Week 3 @ Seahawks L 3-34
Week 4 VS Cowboys W 31-24
Week 5 VS Cardinals W 37-24
Week 6 @ Bills W 15-14
Week 7 VS Buccaneers L 24-31
Bye week
Week 9 VS Saints L 26-31
Week 10 @ Cardinals L 19-41
Week 11.VS Patriots L 27-35
Week 12 @ Dolphins L 29-33
Week 13 @ Bears L 30-37

your other mention ,72 OVR QB McCown going or4000yd+ 30TD or that direction
is that happen in CFM?

My CFM SF QB OVR 76 Gabbert played very realistic to his ability including number of fumbles lol.(into weeks13 result is below)

And RB,WR(results below) their numbers r actually incredibly realistic.like Tory Smith,his AVG catch are 20.1 in 2015 IRL to AVG 20.8 in 2016 CFM. Slider tuning for WR's AVG in 20yd range were so hard to do in m16 and I couldn't do it but it worked in this year on m17.And very happy about it
So overall,I'm getting pretty realistic stats so far

And end of the game situation u mentioned,
I feel the same way at the end of the game situation,it has a tendency to turn into a shoot out Which happens IRL ,yet maybe a little too much going back and forth in m17(it was worth in16. Further more,u couldn't lose a match in 16 less CPU scores within final30 sec. To avoid that,it needed a extreme tune on slider

One thing also u mentioned,
U do coach but u never call plays.Is that mean you just simulate a game?or u call play and let players on the field to execute?
Im hoping something like that happens in an one game situation in play now. Cause I just never see that in CFM I'm playing as of now. That doesn't mean I may experience what you had in the future.
Wish I can fix your game experience but honestly I'm not sure there is at this point.

here are Breakndown
on SF CFM after 12 games played(*NFL AVG Are from 16-17 season into week 2)

-SF offense

PPG 24.6 NFL AVG (22.5)

Total yards 4713yd (392yd/Gm). NFL AVG (358yd).

Pass yards. 3362yd. (280yd/Gm). NFLAVG (258yd).

Rush yards. 1351yd (112yd/Gm). NFL AVG (100yd)

-SF defense

PAG 31.5. NFL AVG (22.5)

Yards allowed 4968( 414yd/gm) NFL AVG(358yd)

Pass yd allowed 2760yd (230yd/gm). NFL AVG(258yd/gm)

Run yd allowed. 2208yd ( 184yd/gm). NFL AVG(100yd/gm)

QB
Gabbert 91.8 rating. 201-294-2372yd (68%) 13TD 11INT 215YPG 8.1YPA 11FUM

RB
K.Williams SR. 189/969yd (5.1yd AVG) 5TD 2FUM 31BTK LG62

WR
Randle 53-633yd
Patton 38-414yd 1TD
McDonald 30-424yd 2TD
T.Smith 27-562yd 7 TD (20.8 avg) Out for season
Celek. 26-306yd 4TD
Davis 21-283yd 1TD
Etc

-This is just reference to see how CPU CLE players doing

McCown 81.2 QB rating. 136-218-1600yd (62%) 9TD 9INT 7.3YPA 11GP

Crowell. 66/192yd. 2.9yd /carry 5TD LG 5yd (5GP

Pryor SR 48-710yd 3TD. AVG14.8yd (12GP
Coleman 35-381yd. 3TD. AVG 10.9yd (12GP
Gordon 26-241yd 2TD AVG 9.3yd (5GP

Last edited by MalibuTaylor; 09-27-2016 at 12:29 AM.
Old 09-24-2016, 01:11 AM   #79
Rookie

vicaddict's Arena

OVR: 1

Like I said, I only play coach mode, no action from my part whatsoever. AI calls the plays, AI executes it. Offline Franchise Mode, PS4.

My results come close to your numbers, if not for the big plays. Crowell is averaging 2.x yards, Duke Johnson even less than that, but there are at least two rushes of 60+ yards per game, increasing the numbers to 150-200 yards per game. I wouldn't complain if I had Adrian Peterson behind the Dallas OL, but it is Crowell with a 77 OVR behind a OL that has a 81 average.

When it comes to the QB's, it is very odd. McCown has a 50-55% completion rate with a TD/INT ratio of 1.5:1. That seems legit to me, if not for the constant 350+ yards per game. In come Kessler and Hogan with less AWR, Accuracy and everything and they achieve 70% and a 3:1 ratio. Only difference is that they have a slightly stronger arm.

Could it be that the coaching schemes somehow alter the behaviour of players, because my QB's are constantly looking for the deep threat? I changed the schemes, because when I last played Madden 15(?) they simply gave me an alternative OVR for players according to what I'm loking for in a player. Could it be that changing that from balanced to strong arm forces the QB's to throw 50 yard bombs all the time?

Regarding the penalties, the numbers seem accurate for the CPU, but it is my OL that constantly draws flags. I even edited them and gave the entire line the desciplined trait. That did help a bit, but they keep drawing flags. Especially Joe Thomas gets flagged at least three times per game. All other penalties are fine, but it is the OL that is getting penalized, most often in 3rd-and-short situations. Once I get to within the 5 yard line, I could place a bet on getting flagged twice, ending up with a 1-and-20 situation or something like that. Odd thing is, these are also the situations where Gordon and Coleman come up with most of there big plays. Third and long on my 20 yard line? 50% chance that somehow Gordon, Coleman or Crowell come up with a big play and none of them even has the clutch trait.

Like I said, I like your sliders, but I also tried different ones and these things keep happening no matter what I try.
Old 09-24-2016, 05:12 AM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicaddict
Like I said, I only play coach mode, no action from my part whatsoever. AI calls the plays, AI executes it. Offline Franchise Mode, PS4.

My results come close to your numbers, if not for the big plays. Crowell is averaging 2.x yards, Duke Johnson even less than that, but there are at least two rushes of 60+ yards per game, increasing the numbers to 150-200 yards per game. I wouldn't complain if I had Adrian Peterson behind the Dallas OL, but it is Crowell with a 77 OVR behind a OL that has a 81 average.

When it comes to the QB's, it is very odd. McCown has a 50-55% completion rate with a TD/INT ratio of 1.5:1. That seems legit to me, if not for the constant 350+ yards per game. In come Kessler and Hogan with less AWR, Accuracy and everything and they achieve 70% and a 3:1 ratio. Only difference is that they have a slightly stronger arm.

Could it be that the coaching schemes somehow alter the behaviour of players, because my QB's are constantly looking for the deep threat? I changed the schemes, because when I last played Madden 15(?) they simply gave me an alternative OVR for players according to what I'm loking for in a player. Could it be that changing that from balanced to strong arm forces the QB's to throw 50 yard bombs all the time?

Regarding the penalties, the numbers seem accurate for the CPU, but it is my OL that constantly draws flags. I even edited them and gave the entire line the desciplined trait. That did help a bit, but they keep drawing flags. Especially Joe Thomas gets flagged at least three times per game. All other penalties are fine, but it is the OL that is getting penalized, most often in 3rd-and-short situations. Once I get to within the 5 yard line, I could place a bet on getting flagged twice, ending up with a 1-and-20 situation or something like that. Odd thing is, these are also the situations where Gordon and Coleman come up with most of there big plays. Third and long on my 20 yard line? 50% chance that somehow Gordon, Coleman or Crowell come up with a big play and none of them even has the clutch trait.

Like I said, I like your sliders, but I also tried different ones and these things keep happening no matter what I try.
Hello Vicaddict

Ok .i got u

So,These things happens with every slider u used.

Well,I don't think it's a scheme issues.
I could be wrong but If I may guess,it maybe AI selecting play calls.

U don't wanna call your own plays?
It's really fun and trilling , U should give it a shot!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »