MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER - Page 12 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER

This is a discussion on MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-26-2016, 02:01 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MALIBU TAYLOR"S 15min NFL COACH MODE SLIDER

2016 Rushing leader
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (569.7 KB, 55 views)
Old 09-26-2016, 02:04 AM   #90
Rookie

Receiving leader
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (569.4 KB, 55 views)
Old 09-26-2016, 02:06 AM   #91
Rookie

AFC sack leader
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (576.9 KB, 56 views)
Old 09-26-2016, 02:07 AM   #92
Rookie

NFC sack leader
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (568.5 KB, 58 views)
Old 09-26-2016, 02:49 AM   #93
Rookie

SF CFM season1-2016 season. Final report

-Wild card

SD 21-24 KC
DET 20-27 SEA
TEN 19-24 JAX
CAR 13-21 WAS

-Divisional Final

JAX 6-38 NE
WAS 10-31 GB
KC 23-21 CIN
SEA 24-14 ATL

*colts fire coach Pagano and hires new coach D.Turner(that really fat dude)

-Conference Final

KC 28-34 NE
SEA 27-35 GB

-SUPER BOWL

NE 35-34 GB.

And Brady retires lol (EA hasn't fixed this yet )
Old 09-26-2016, 12:13 PM   #94
Rookie

vicaddict's Arena

OVR: 1

I think, I'm forced to stop using your sliders. I thought starting a new season using your sliders from the beginning would solve things, but I was wrong.

With 12 min left in the game, I increased the score against DAL to 62-24. Kessler was well above 500 yards at this point, 6 TD's, 5 of them from Coleman, who also had more than 300 yards to show off. Crowell added another 200 on the ground. Yesterday I quit a game against the Patriots where it's been the same beatdown. Coleman finished with 377 yards and 6 TD's. On the other hand, I had 25 penalties. At one time a was at the 2 yard line and then penalties and a sack pushed me back to my own 48! It's like the game is forcing the penalties upon me, so it could set up the deep attack.

Could it be that the 0 speed treshold is punishing teams with slower DB's? Gordon and Coleman constantly get open.

However it is somewhat hard to believe that I am the only one with these problems. Or are my Brownies so bad that they are breaking the game?
Old 09-26-2016, 01:04 PM   #95
Pro

OVR: 5

You should try calling your own plays. It will increase the fun you have. Not to mention you will call better plays than the computer does for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2016, 01:25 PM   #96
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicaddict
I think, I'm forced to stop using your sliders. I thought starting a new season using your sliders from the beginning would solve things, but I was wrong.

With 12 min left in the game, I increased the score against DAL to 62-24. Kessler was well above 500 yards at this point, 6 TD's, 5 of them from Coleman, who also had more than 300 yards to show off. Crowell added another 200 on the ground. Yesterday I quit a game against the Patriots where it's been the same beatdown. Coleman finished with 377 yards and 6 TD's. On the other hand, I had 25 penalties. At one time a was at the 2 yard line and then penalties and a sack pushed me back to my own 48! It's like the game is forcing the penalties upon me, so it could set up the deep attack.

Could it be that the 0 speed treshold is punishing teams with slower DB's? Gordon and Coleman constantly get open.

However it is somewhat hard to believe that I am the only one with these problems. Or are my Brownies so bad that they are breaking the game?
Hello vicaddict

If I remember correct ,u letting CPU handling all the Moves and this happened with every other slider u used right?
If I may guess,Maybe that play style(CPU handling own call) is not suiting for this slider nor any other slider

I tested over 70+ games by now but no QB user,nor CPU had 500yd 6TD in a single game.

Currently,I just finished 1st CFM season and SF team stats,individual stats,And all around NFL league stats came out really good.

And I played 4 games since new tuner dropped and determined no change necessary at this point cause all the stats came out realistic with Current 16-17 NFL season.

I do remember u mentioned that you used a lot of different sliders in
Operation sport.and these crazy game results occurs with every single slider u used . I wish I could have an answer . but Honetly,this is beyound me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »