Home

What sliders make ai QB's more aggressive?

This is a discussion on What sliders make ai QB's more aggressive? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2016, 10:05 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
What sliders make ai QB's more aggressive?

So a few years ago I know this was connected to covg, but this year it seems like with the new zones being a ton more effective QBs just refuse to take shots or throw deep. What sliders affect this. I tried turning Thracc up to 70 in a game against the Seahawks, but i don't know if that was just because Wilson will throw into covg more.

This is especially significant when I play the cov 2. Now that it works properly it's like the computer refuses to take any shots on the coverage except check downs or they just throw it away.

What sliders seem to affect QB play the most. I don't want to neuter my pass rush so what else is there?

PS i miss the old sliders from 12 and 13
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 10:11 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What sliders make ai QB's more aggressive?

Have yout hought about changing the traits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2016, 10:26 AM   #3
MVP

haven't thought about that one, maybe that's an easy fix that wont break my sliders
Old 09-16-2016, 10:37 AM   #4
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Traits and Coaching schemes can help.
Old 09-16-2016, 10:47 AM   #5
MVP

can you control 32 teams in an cloud CFM?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 11:10 AM   #6
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
So a few years ago I know this was connected to covg, but this year it seems like with the new zones being a ton more effective QBs just refuse to take shots or throw deep. What sliders affect this. I tried turning Thracc up to 70 in a game against the Seahawks, but i don't know if that was just because Wilson will throw into covg more.

This is especially significant when I play the cov 2. Now that it works properly it's like the computer refuses to take any shots on the coverage except check downs or they just throw it away.

What sliders seem to affect QB play the most. I don't want to neuter my pass rush so what else is there?

PS i miss the old sliders from 12 and 13

U can lower hum tackling. I have it at 44 right now. I feel like it influences the 'tackle zone awareness' of all players, actually. So, the lower the tackling slider, the greater the 'tackle threat awareness' of the QB, and hence, quicker decisions. Strangely enough, I also think lowering CPU pass blocking helps as well. It seems contrary to what u might think. I have mine at 21, actually, and I have games where I get 2 sacks and games where I get 7 sacks (playing 15 min qtr with 14 acc clock), so for me, I don't see a ridiculous amount of sacks. But, what I see from a theoretical standpoint is this, it's almost like the CPU QB knows 'my pass blocking is bad. I better throw quick.' lol. And, I have hum pass cov at 47, just to clear all the bases. But, honestly, I think hum tackling may be the most important slider to affect CPU QB throw timing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »