Key findings in pass rush! How I make the D line get after it! - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Key findings in pass rush! How I make the D line get after it!

This is a discussion on Key findings in pass rush! How I make the D line get after it! within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-20-2016, 11:41 AM   #9
Rookie

SwagBoutDatMaddenLfe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Key findings in pass rush! How I make the D line get after it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Honestly I think he key ingredient is the holding slider. Playing with the holding slider at 50 and then raising it to 60 or 65 (or higher) makes the effect of the slider on gameplay as clear as night and day. On 50 the line interactions are somewhat smooth, organic, and dynamic. Raise the holding slider higher and higher and it goes back to patty cake line play with pass rushers just being stuck in place.
I have seen people mention this. I just could never verify it, penalties for gameplay gets confusing to me so I just use them for penalties. 51 gives me a hold here and there. Maybe 2-3 a game.
Old 09-21-2016, 03:53 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Key findings in pass rush! How I make the D line get after it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagBoutDatMaddenLfe
Sorry to ruin your troll bro. But if you look closely to upperight corner. You will see these videos are pulled from an online league game. Majority of sacks in the vid was on my opponent..I doubt any of us want to be sacked or throw a league game for this post. Its not that serious..and if a play get to 4 mississipis, nothing wrong with that..as long as its not consistent. Randomness is golden. Hope you got the attention you were seeking.
Woah. Relax man, I'm no troll. Check my post history and see for yourself. I rarely post anymore actually – mostly read. I saw your thread title and it caught my attention, so thought I'd have a look, and the video had me shaking my head at the QB play, which prompted my spur of the moment post. In my defense, I did start off by saying "no offense" which was a genuine remark, as I'm not here to troll or bash anyone's ideas. I didn't mean to offend you, and I even stated these sliders may work, but that video shows some absolutely horrific QB play, which I don't think can be legitimately argued by anyone who knows football. Whoever is in control shows zero pocket awareness. It seems as though they're purposely trying to get sacked to show off the "effective" pass rush, when in reality it's mostly due to incompetent QB play. I assumed it was specifically for the video at hand and didn't notice anything in the top right corner showing it was an online league, which I know nothing about anyway as I only play vs the CPU. I apologize for that, but it doesn't take away from the fact most of those sacks came from atrocious QB play as oppose to a fierce pass rush. Not saying they don't work, and I'm not trying to troll you, but that video had me shaking my head at the QB play. It was in no way whatsoever an "attention seek". Just an observation. You should get thicker skin before posting on the internet.

Last edited by TheWood56; 09-21-2016 at 04:08 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »