Home

Fumble slider

This is a discussion on Fumble slider within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2016, 02:28 AM   #1
Banned

RoDogz17's Arena

OVR: 0
Fumble slider

Does this bloody thing actually work? Had the user and cpu fumble slider at 50 each.. However 80% of the time if I got sacked the ball popped out and the cpu would "miraculously" never ever fumble if they got sacked.. So I put the cpu on 35 and the user on 60 and it was the same.. I'd fumble 9/10 times but the cpu QB wouldn't.. Even if they were attempting to pass.. It's bloody frustrating because literally every sack I tack the ball pops out yet the cpu QB has glue on his hands..

It does state moving the fumble slider left cause more but I seriously doubt that..

In my last game I was sacked 6 times with 5 fumbles.. 3 were returned for a TD.. I sacked the cpu 5 times and nothing.. His arm just somehow goes from being above his head to by his side cradling the ball..

Last edited by RoDogz17; 09-21-2016 at 03:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 02:42 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Fumble slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDogz17
Does this bloody thing actually work? Had the user and cpu fumble slider at 50 each.. However 80% of the time if I got sacked the ball popped out and the cpu would "miraculously" never ever fumble if they got sacked.. So I put the cpu on 35 and the user on 60 and it was the same.. I'd fumble 9/10 times but the cpu QB wouldn't.. Even if they were attempting to pass.. It's bloody frustrating because literally every sack I tack the ball pops out yet the cpu QB has glue on his hands..

It does state moving the fumble slider left cause more but I seriously doubt that..

In my last game I was sacked 6 times with 5 fumbles.. 3 were returned for a TD.. I sacked the cpu 5 times and nothing.. His arm just somehow goes from being above his head to by his side cradling the ball..
tackling (cpu) = b/t 50-55

fumble (human) = b/t 20-25
Old 09-21-2016, 04:48 PM   #3
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

I have the same frustration, I can't tell you how many great games have been ruined by my QB fumbling, or these miraculous interceptions by the opposing teams DT or DE for Touchdowns if my QB is throwing while hit.

However, I will sometimes SLAM the CPU QB for a hit on a late throw, yet I almost never cause them to fumble, or throw it by accident to one of my DE/DT's for a score.

It's totally lopsided.

I tried skills trainer for an hour doing the "pocket presence" excersize over and over to learn how to dodge hits with my QB, but I'm still having the same problem.

I play All-Madden with fumbles at 55/50 for user/CPU.

I tried it up to 60 and 65, but it didn't seem to help and then my RB's never fumbled so it seemed unfair so I put it on 55 and just hope they will patch this.

Previous Madden's didn't have late hit fumbles, they added it this year. But it's way un-balanced and happens way too much. It's ruining the game for me.

Last edited by IcedCoffee1983; 09-21-2016 at 04:50 PM.
Old 09-21-2016, 06:49 PM   #4
Banned

RoDogz17's Arena

Yeah it's frustrating as hell..
Old 09-21-2016, 07:07 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 6

EA has perennially messed up the fumble probabilities. It's a big part of football that hasn't been well represented the last several releases.

QBs have always fumbled at a disproportionate rate in Maddens. There needs to be far more fumbles from the other players.

This year's sack fumble goat rodeo is ludicrous. Go ahead, bring the heat from the pass rush, force quick decisions or be sacked, but let's keep the fumble rate real.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »