Home

There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly

This is a discussion on There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2016, 02:20 PM   #73
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
I personally don't see much improvement this year. Game has some cool features and more polished graphics but there's no authenticity in the game.

It is apparent that EA is targeting the casual gamer/revenue generating content (online) and not the sim fan.

Oh well, because of the monopoly EA has on NFL games, a free market doesn't push them to create a better product. Guess we just have to live with a poor game and years of let downs as it is our only product.

Compare this game to last year, to five years ago, to 8 years ago. Then look at the profits made on this game and ask yourself (and answer honestly): Does EA really put out a good ballgame and does the game truly get better every year?
Are you being serious? The game is so much better than its ever been. You tripping.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2016, 04:05 PM   #74
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
Are you being serious? The game is so much better than its ever been. You tripping.

If this is the best Madden ever then that is beyond pathetic lol.
Old 09-24-2016, 04:06 PM   #75
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoachDx
If this is the best Madden ever then that is beyond pathetic lol.
How is it pathetic? All y'all wanna do is complain.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2016, 04:22 PM   #76
MVP

Quote:
How is it pathetic? All y'all wanna do is complain.

All we want is a decent football game. Not this completely unrealistic arcade game that we have now. You guys just bend over and take whatever EA decides to throw at you.
Old 09-24-2016, 04:25 PM   #77
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoachDx
All we want is a decent football game. Not this completely unrealistic arcade game that we have now. You guys just bend over and take whatever EA decides to throw at you.
It's a good game with the right adjustments. I hate people like you, the entitlement is insane. Look at all the huge changes compared to a couple years ago. It's a process.

Old 09-24-2016, 05:42 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
It's a good game with the right adjustments. I hate people like you, the entitlement is insane. Look at all the huge changes compared to a couple years ago. It's a process.

LMAO, not sure the person who started the "Madden 18 Wishlist" 3 weeks ago should be "hating" people who believe we deserve more from this game. You seem to have several things you wish the game had or did better. Not mad at ya, but boy is it a bad look for you. I've also seen you in at least one other thread doing the same thing. How about you let other people discuss and express their opinions...just like you felt the need to and start a thread all about it.
Old 09-24-2016, 05:57 PM   #79
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by deu22ces
LMAO, not sure the person who started the "Madden 18 Wishlist" 3 weeks ago should be "hating" people who believe we deserve more from this game. You seem to have several things you wish the game had or did better. Not mad at ya, but boy is it a bad look for you. I've also seen you in at least one other thread doing the same thing. How about you let other people discuss and express their opinions...just like you felt the need to and start a thread all about it.
Starting a wishlist thread and saying that there are things that can be improved on is different from saying the game is trash. Weak *** comeback my man.

Old 09-24-2016, 06:33 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Starting a wishlist thread and saying that there are things that can be improved on is different from saying the game is trash. Weak *** comeback my man.

Oh really? Well here is what you said on the last page of your wishlist thread:

"Oh yeah absolutely. Off court, 2k is incredible. But on court, it's been so bad recently that I can't even get into it. 2k16 was trash and from what I've played 2k17 ain't much better."

So aside from making me laugh, now you're a hypocrite. Maybe you should find the right "slider combination" for the NBA games before trashing them. Or how would you "improve" those games? Lol

You've been called out...twice. Take it like a man before you make yourself look worse. And before you get all emotional, find me where the guy you "hate" for "trashing" Madden even said that. Maybe you're really channeling your own inner anger??

The guy that started this thread was frustrated after what he claimed was alot of testing, tweaking, and playing. I can respect that even if i were to disagree with his opinion. The guy you "hate" thinks the game has arcade elements to it and is upset that EA promotes this game as "Sim" all the time. Even if i disagree with him, nothing to "hate" there. Game wasn't even out for 2 weeks and you start a list for next year? And you were having a convo with the guy b4 but now he's "entitled" and deserves "hate"? again, LMAO. Thanks for the chuckles tho.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »