There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly - Page 12 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly

This is a discussion on There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2016, 11:39 PM   #89
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
You clearly don't play the game at all. It's pretty realistic. Far from perfect, but you're trashing it for no good reason.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Have picked on their unrealistic aspects far too many times on these forums. They aren't to the realistic level that you and EA try to make it seem. If you enjoy it, great. Happy for you. Lol
Old 09-25-2016, 11:56 PM   #90
Rookie

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3

It's amazing to me how much time someone spends on a forum of a game they don't like. If you don't like it, why are you here? Nobody is forcing you to buy the game or play it. I used to be a huge nba 2k supporter. I really dislike the direction they've gone the past couple years with the emphasis on mycareer and VC but you won't see me in the NBA 2k forums complaining all day. I just won't buy their product. I stick to an older version and keep my rosters updated the best I can. Theres lots of football games out there you could play dating all the way back to the early 90s if you'd like. It's funny how some of you people think you deserve a perfect game or something. You should be grateful you have a game this good in the first place, let alone that an NFL licensed game exists at all.

Last edited by caseyj622; 09-26-2016 at 12:03 AM.
Old 09-26-2016, 12:35 AM   #91
It's Tribe Time Now

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

This thread is going down the drain fast. Locking it up.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »