There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly

This is a discussion on There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2016, 04:08 PM   #33
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Hopefully a patch fixes some things. Maybe try it again after that.
Yeah I'm withholding all judgement until the big patch drops. The devs have earned enough of my trust that I'm hyped for the patch.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2016, 04:19 PM   #34
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Playing some M12. Vick took off 3 times for like 20 yards and a score on 1 drive. If they can just get that back into the game it'll be near perfect.

Old 09-21-2016, 04:35 PM   #35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman18
My 32 man online CFM has had to up pass blocking to 60 because we are seeing the exact opposite. The pass rush up the gut has been incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
can you please let us know how you have achieved this rare feat ?
Old 09-21-2016, 04:39 PM   #36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
Playing some M12. Vick took off 3 times for like 20 yards and a score on 1 drive. If they can just get that back into the game it'll be near perfect.

what about APF 2K8 ?
Old 09-21-2016, 04:39 PM   #37
Flyin' High

Birdman18's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Elton John
can you please let us know how you have achieved this rare feat ?

No one users the d line.. it's all the CPU so I honestly do not know how or why the D line pressure is so crazy

Old 09-21-2016, 04:40 PM   #38
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Elton John
what about APF 2K8 ?
Don't have it. M12 is better tho, from what I've seen of APF 2K8. Also I think 2k8 doesn't have franchise, only season.

Old 09-21-2016, 05:19 PM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman18
No one users the d line.. it's all the CPU so I honestly do not know how or why the D line pressure is so crazy

I only play Offense and the DT's push is PATHETIC. maybe online is better. do you have video proof ?

I am going to re-install game and we should test false start, holding and offsides lowered. To Hell wit it .... I am just gonna play and stop hoping for realism as we deserve in 2016.
Old 09-21-2016, 05:20 PM   #40
Banned

Re: THERE IS NO WAY TO GET DT'S TO PUSH OL PROPERLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWood56
Just quickly; I haven't played the game a ton this year, nor have I experimented with sliders/settings as I have in previous years (no doubt I will eventually), but have you tried increasing the offside penalty and lowering both the holding and false start penalty? Contrary to popular belief, I'm of the opinion that the penalty sliders DO impact gameplay and animations. Upping offside could increase the effectiveness of the DL, making them more aggressive and causing them to burst off the LOS. Meanwhile, dropping both holding and false start could decrease the effectiveness of the OL, seeing less suction blocking and sticky line play, and having them not fire off the LOS to manhandle the opposing DL.

Like I said, I haven't experimented yet myself, but keeping everything the same as you have it now, maybe try upping offside to 75 and dropping both holding and false start to 25. That may give the DL and pass rush an advantage.

See if that one tweak does anything at all. Of course, it would likely stifle the running game some, but it could also help with what you're noticing right now. Just a suggestion.
have you tested this ? would you like help on this venture into **Madden Madness** ?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »