Home

There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly

This is a discussion on There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2016, 07:14 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: THERE IS NO WAY TO GET DT'S TO PUSH OL PROPERLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Elton John
have you tested this ? would you like help on this venture into **Madden Madness** ?
I don't believe your days on these forums are long bud. You've been a kamikaze of agenda posting lately. I'm taking most of your anti madden stuff with a grain of salt at this point. Do you even own a copy of the game?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 09-21-2016, 07:15 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
Ratings actually matter quite a bit. Go use the Cowboys then go use the Seahawks.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
They do somewhat but not at the consistency I would like.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:18 PM   #51
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzayla
They do somewhat but not at the consistency I would like.
They should matter a little more, but it's better than it used to be.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 07:33 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkerots
This is the kind of thing that drives me nuts about Madden, and the main reason why I default to NHL year after year.

The idea of a penalty slider having such an effect on gameplay and outcome is outrageous. If there's a holding penalty slider than its quite simple......lowering it should create less holding calls, and raising it should create more holding calls. That's it!! The holding slider shouldn't have an effect on OL/DL interaction, whether certain moves work or not, whether a CPU RB will move outside or cutback inside, etc. Its simple football, and Maddens been doing it for 25+ years now. Why is this still such a problem?
No disrespect to the guys who spend hundreds of hours dissecting penalty sliders but to be honest I've never really seen the penalties effect gameplay in those ways

This has been going on for the past few years now where you get multiple opinions that come to agreement that penalties effect things they shouldn't

I tend to stay out of those threads because it just complicates matters when it comes to sliders

I stick to Pro level and tend to see a wide variety of penalties that you don't even see at times on higher levels.....and I've never felt as if the penalties have controlled other things

EA themselves have never ever told us or explained to us how each slider works.....

But EA is known for having broken sliders in all their games at some point or another throughout the years.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 09-21-2016, 07:38 PM   #53
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
No disrespect to the guys who spend hundreds of hours dissecting penalty sliders but to be honest I've never really seen the penalties effect gameplay in those ways

This has been going on for the past few years now where you get multiple opinions that come to agreement that penalties effect things they shouldn't

I tend to stay out of those threads because it just complicates matters when it comes to sliders

I stick to Pro level and tend to see a wide variety of penalties that you don't even see at times on higher levels.....and I've never felt as if the penalties have controlled other things

EA themselves have never ever told us or explained to us how each slider works.....

But EA is known for having broken sliders in all their games at some point or another throughout the years.
I feel you on that one man. I don't think penalties affect core gameplay. I haven't tested in depth, but honestly outside of gameplay sliders the only thing that I can 100% say has an impact is fatigue. I'm trying out JoshC's autosubs but I've yet to really test them.

Old 09-21-2016, 07:52 PM   #54
MVP

Quote:
I feel you on that one man. I don't think penalties affect core gameplay. I haven't tested in depth, but honestly outside of gameplay sliders the only thing that I can 100% say has an impact is fatigue. I'm trying out JoshC's autosubs but I've yet to really test them.

Wait so now people are saying auto subs is a gameplay fix??
Old 09-21-2016, 07:53 PM   #55
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoachDx
Wait so now people are saying auto subs is a gameplay fix??
Yeah. It's real weird I know. I don't really believe it, but imma try it out.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 07:57 PM   #56
MVP

Quote:
The way pockets form is very similar. Animations, movement, QB pocket presence, Madden kills 2k. Honestly that says more about how advanced 2k was in some aspects.

I would disagree on movements. Movements in Madden have been very sloppy for years. NCAA 14 had cleaner movements with the cutting ability. But we just recently stopped flare routes from running out of bounds due to their inability to turn up field..

And wait, QB pocket presence? Kills in Madden? Surely we aren't talking about Madden 17 and their sitting duck CPU QB's???
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »