There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly

This is a discussion on There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2016, 07:58 PM   #57
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoachDx
I would disagree on movements. Movements in Madden have been very sloppy for years. NCAA 14 had cleaner movements with the cutting ability. But we just recently stopped flare routes from running out of bounds due to their inability to turn up field..

And wait, QB pocket presence? Kills in Madden? Surely we aren't talking about Madden 17 and their sitting duck CPU QB's???
I don't know about you, but I see QBs step up and roll out a lot. Just not take off.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2016, 10:32 PM   #58
Rookie

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
I don't know about you, but I see QBs step up and roll out a lot. Just not take off.

I had russel wilson take off 6 times against me last game for 32 yards. Used seattle default playbook. Most of the times he was under pressure and rolled out and just took off. I was pretty delighted.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:46 PM   #59
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

I could tell a huge difference in how the Steelers D-line pressured me vs a team like the Bears or Giants.
Idk but the Steelers D-Line was in my face as soon as the ball was snapped, even on 3 man rushes I'd see Heyward beating my 2nd yr RG like a drum lol.
My D line didn't look anywhere as effective(Ziggy Hood and Jenkins did good when I controlled them)as the Cpu controlled Steelers

Last edited by D81SKINS; 09-21-2016 at 10:51 PM.
Old 09-21-2016, 11:27 PM   #60
Banned

I reinstalled game and chilled out a bit. Now, I am going to apply JoshC1977's auto-subs (as they do make a difference) and ZERO out sliders in MM. In CFM, I will lower:

false start - off-sides - and OL holding to 5.
We could also try face-mask at 5 also.
I will be using hybrid sliders on AM level.
Prob leave tackling at 50 as well.
Threshold @ 45.

not sure if there is a bull rush trait, but we could enable that for at least all DT's and give all DL "high motor" and "penalty = undisciplined".
Old 09-21-2016, 11:29 PM   #61
Banned

Re: THERE IS NO WAY TO GET DT'S TO PUSH OL PROPERLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote=xlatinoheatx;2048455165]I don't believe your days on these forums are long bud. You've been a kamikaze of agenda posting lately. I'm taking most of your anti madden stuff with a grain of salt at this point. Do you even own a copy of the game?[/QUOT

yes, you r are right. thanks for correcting me. I need to calm down ....

Old 09-21-2016, 11:55 PM   #62
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682

Well we were comparing this to old times and QB's used to actually scramble..
Old 09-22-2016, 01:42 AM   #63
Flyin' High

Birdman18's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Elton John
I only play Offense and the DT's push is PATHETIC. maybe online is better. do you have video proof ?

I am going to re-install game and we should test false start, holding and offsides lowered. To Hell wit it .... I am just gonna play and stop hoping for realism as we deserve in 2016.

You can watch my archives on twitch at birdman18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2016, 10:09 AM   #64
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

I mainly do Fantasy Draft Offline CFM's.

I have Mario Edwards JR and Leonard Williams as my DT's in a 43. They get a ton of pressure, there so quick and agile with good block shedding.

My ends look really good coming around the corner, and the interactions there have always, to my eye, been really good.

I think gameplay speed has alot to do with it. Slow and Normal to me are the best, and am getting to really like Normal. Slow is good for SEEING some animations, but Normal is good for having alot of Bang Bang plays.

With generic playbooks, which yes I think the Dev's should let us set PB's for all teams no matter what, the QBs are smarter.

Its all in the scheme I think.

I set Chargers to generic west coast, with 3-4 base defense. Set there QB to west coast, and Brady threw all over me. I did pick him off twice, one for a TD, but that didnt stop him from continuing to test me deep, and often.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »