Home

There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly

This is a discussion on There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2016, 06:39 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: There is no way to get DT'S to push OL properly

I played on AM and edited my center and two guards to (5) for both strength and impact blocking and jacked up the other teams DT's, and there was no difference. One play - patty-cake - next play - DT laser beam to QB. LOL.

So, I do not even think those ratings matter. To heck with it, I am done with caring. I am just going to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2016, 07:02 PM   #66
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Elton John
I played on AM and edited my center and two guards to (5) for both strength and impact blocking and jacked up the other teams DT's, and there was no difference. One play - patty-cake - next play - DT laser beam to QB. LOL.

So, I do not even think those ratings matter. To heck with it, I am done with caring. I am just going to play.
Try PBK at 0 on All Madden. Saw some great pockets form, ratings really matter.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2016, 07:27 PM   #67
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Elton John

Trust me, all the sports games I've played for over 20 years, I learned to get to that point. Things that bother me, I just accept it, and play.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2016, 12:12 AM   #68
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Has anyone tried moving the RTP penalty up. I know I had it @ 52 and was seeing a pretty fierce pass rush.
Keep in mind, my Redskins O-Line isn't rated that well, so that probably has more to do with my struggles w/ fumbles, sacks allowed, ints.
A bad O-Line by gameplay footage lol, the eye IN the sky don't lie!!

I'm thinking what would a 75 RTP do? Would they call it just like crazy?
Or even 99 RTP, how often does it called now?
Does it make the Pass rush and Rush D better?
Old 09-23-2016, 12:30 AM   #69
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Has anyone tried moving the RTP penalty up. I know I had it @ 52 and was seeing a pretty fierce pass rush.
Keep in mind, my Redskins O-Line isn't rated that well, so that probably has more to do with my struggles w/ fumbles, sacks allowed, ints.
A bad O-Line by gameplay footage lol, the eye IN the sky don't lie!!

I'm thinking what would a 75 RTP do? Would they call it just like crazy?
Or even 99 RTP, how often does it called now?
Does it make the Pass rush and Rush D better?
They call it pretty daggone frequently at times even at 53. But you're right, it does improve the rush....but, you do see QBs checking down more...that may simply be a by-product though of the pass rush getting there more frequently.
Old 09-24-2016, 02:15 AM   #70
Banned

RTP made no difference. It is indeed terrible to see .... even C/G's with 5-Strength rating and DT with 90+ Strength and THE DT STILL GETS NO CONSISTENT PUSH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**GLORY**
Old 09-24-2016, 10:46 AM   #71
Banned

I personally don't see much improvement this year. Game has some cool features and more polished graphics but there's no authenticity in the game.

It is apparent that EA is targeting the casual gamer/revenue generating content (online) and not the sim fan.

Oh well, because of the monopoly EA has on NFL games, a free market doesn't push them to create a better product. Guess we just have to live with a poor game and years of let downs as it is our only product.

Compare this game to last year, to five years ago, to 8 years ago. Then look at the profits made on this game and ask yourself (and answer honestly): Does EA really put out a good ballgame and does the game truly get better every year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2016, 02:16 PM   #72
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
I personally don't see much improvement this year. Game has some cool features and more polished graphics but there's no authenticity in the game.

It is apparent that EA is targeting the casual gamer/revenue generating content (online) and not the sim fan.

Oh well, because of the monopoly EA has on NFL games, a free market doesn't push them to create a better product. Guess we just have to live with a poor game and years of let downs as it is our only product.

Compare this game to last year, to five years ago, to 8 years ago. Then look at the profits made on this game and ask yourself (and answer honestly): Does EA really put out a good ballgame and does the game truly get better every year?
you are correct.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »