SteelD's All-Madden Slideritis - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

SteelD's All-Madden Slideritis

This is a discussion on SteelD's All-Madden Slideritis within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-29-2016, 08:44 AM   #9
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: SteelD's All-Madden Slideritis

Been trying sliders on Slow and Normal.

So far Slow looks better during the play, after its wierd like a flying physics problem after most tackles.

Alot of the times doesnt happen on Normal.

Also, played the first game of my Fantasy Draft CFM 8 times last night testing.

So in every single one of those 8 games I lost Amari Cooper on the first reception he made for 6 to 8 weeks. EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

Other then that, these sliders feel great. Ive pretty much lost every game Ive played with these, which I love.
Old 09-29-2016, 10:07 AM   #10
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Been trying sliders on Slow and Normal.

So far Slow looks better during the play, after its wierd like a flying physics problem after most tackles.

Alot of the times doesnt happen on Normal.

Also, played the first game of my Fantasy Draft CFM 8 times last night testing.

So in every single one of those 8 games I lost Amari Cooper on the first reception he made for 6 to 8 weeks. EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

Other then that, these sliders feel great. Ive pretty much lost every game Ive played with these, which I love.
I switched back to slow speed last night, and overall I definitely like it better

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 09-29-2016, 10:23 AM   #11
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
I switched back to slow speed last night, and overall I definitely like it better

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yeah Ive played about 20 games on Normal, and it just seems I dunno, to fast?

Like when I make a cut in the hole on Normal its off to the races, pretty much with whoever I use. Heck even Derrick Henry my second back can gain huge gains on Normal with minimal blocking.

On Slow it seems like I have more control over the plays. What I DONT like is my CB's and Safeties being 10 yards behind guys. On Slow they get burned constantly. This is mostly slants and outs. But I have Jaylen Ramsey and Marcus Peters and they are getting wrecked. I may need to turn interceptions up.

Keeping it as is right now as Ive held the CPU to 50 or less yards rushing, and like a few of my games last night. They just pummeled me for 30 attempts for around 120 to 150 yards.

The only thing that worries me is the 69 to 71% completion ratio of BOTH QB's.

Stats wise though all my games were awesome.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2016, 11:02 AM   #12
Rookie

FerNuff's Arena

I've noticed when the PBK slider goes down, sacks increase a lot. Yesterday I tried setting it at 40 and the league had more than 4 players with +20 sacks. The highest being 33, which is too much for my taste.

Maybe more subtle changes could yield better results. I'm going to try 47-48 and at the moment QB Accuracy in the 15-25 range seems OK. I'd rather have the QB stay in the pocket longer in favor of having realistic stats and reduce the effectiveness of deep passes.

Btw I'm using Slow speed and 75 Speed parity.
Old 09-29-2016, 11:09 AM   #13
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerNuff
I've noticed when the PBK slider goes down, sacks increase a lot. Yesterday I tried setting it at 40 and the league had more than 4 players with +20 sacks. The highest being 33, which is too much for my taste.

Maybe more subtle changes could yield better results. I'm going to try 47-48 and at the moment QB Accuracy in the 15-25 range seems OK. I'd rather have the QB stay in the pocket longer in favor of having realistic stats and reduce the effectiveness of deep passes.

Btw I'm using Slow speed and 75 Speed parity.
TBH I only care about what happens in the games I play. Since I play every game of a CFM I really just look at my guys stats and try not to compare them to the simmed stats. Just my preference though.
Old 09-30-2016, 08:58 AM   #14
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Keeping my sliders as they are for now. Having alot of really tough, hardcore games.
Old 10-04-2016, 05:56 PM   #15
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Been testing 100 reaction and pass defense with low 15 to 25 interception. Coverage seems really good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »