Home

SteelD's All-Madden Slideritis

This is a discussion on SteelD's All-Madden Slideritis within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2016, 08:51 PM   #1
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
SteelD's All-Madden Slideritis

So I've been trying all sorts of different sliders and have decided to try it out for myself. These are what I have come up with so far. Lost both games I have played with these sliders, yes I only tested two games!

There will be plenty of testing, but all testing will be done with a Fantasy Draft team. I fantasy draft daily, I am addicted to it. I cant stop doing it, therefore any testing will be done with a fantasy draft team.

With that in mind, know that I have basically the best Oline in football on my Chiefs fantasy draft team. I play a 4-3 Defense. I moved Ogbah and Lawson to DE, moved Leonard Williams and Mario Jr. to DT. I have Keuchly in the middle, I have J. Smith and Dieon Jones on the outside. I have Jaylen Ramsey and Marcus Peters as my corners. My two safeties are TJ Green and Sean Smith, both around 73 OVR. Great physicals, just not so much on the awareness and Play Rec.

I say all of the above to let you know what kind of offense and defense Im working with. These sliders may or may not work for you.

I would like to thank Jarrod, Charter, Rich, Flazko and TDawg for all there hard work.

General Settings

Skill Level- All-Madden
Game Speed- Normal
Quarter Length 15 Minutes
Minimum Play Clock Time 12 Seconds
Injuries- 50
Fatigue- 53
Threshold- 75

Penalties

Offside- 60
False Start- 53
Holding- 57
Defensive Holding- 73
Face Mask- 51
Defensive PI- 63
Offensive PI- On
Kick Catch Int- On
Block In The Back- 50
Int Grouding- On
Roughing Passer- 50
Roughing Kicker- On
Running Into Kicker- On

User/CPU

Accuracy 15/25
Pass blocking 0/0
Catching 53/52

Runblocking 42/52
Fumbles 51/51

Reaction Time 15/15
Interceptions 30/30
Pass Coverage 100/100

Tackling 53/50

Special Teams

FG Power- 52
FG Accuracy- 45
Punt Power- 55
Punt Accuracy- 45
Kickoff Power- 50

For auto-sub settings I used JoshC's. The penalties are basically a average of all the All Madden slider sets out there. Again thanks to all mentioned above, without you guys I wouldnt have the penalties like they are.

If I didnt mention you, and you see YOUR work here. Its either because Ive not seen your work and its deja vu. Or I forgot. Either way, sorry!

Hope you enjoy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2016, 09:19 PM   #2
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Re: SteelD's All-Madden Slideritis

Saving this spot for changes, video uploads etc!
Old 09-27-2016, 09:56 PM   #3
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Thanks for the shout homie. Preciate it. Is the CPU more aggressive with higher QBA? I've seen this said but haven't been able to test for myself lately.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2016, 11:28 PM   #4
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
Thanks for the shout homie. Preciate it. Is the CPU more aggressive with higher QBA? I've seen this said but haven't been able to test for myself lately.

It seems to effect them getting rid of it, dumping it off, checking down etc.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:10 AM   #5
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
It seems to effect them getting rid of it, dumping it off, checking down etc.
I'll definitely test that out when I have time.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2016, 03:05 PM   #6
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
I'll definitely test that out when I have time.

On a side note, from others who have tested, it seems the more PBK is upped, the more that the CPU seems to go downfield.

Ive been trying to do that with QBA. Im not sure if it works as well as having PBK up. But the higher the PBK the worse your pass rush is. And its already pretty bad.

I might actually try CPU QBA at like 70+ to see if they go downfield or not. But keep the PBK at 0. Im hoping with the generic playbooks that they CPU will play alot better while keeping the pass rush intact.
Old 09-28-2016, 04:19 PM   #7
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
On a side note, from others who have tested, it seems the more PBK is upped, the more that the CPU seems to go downfield.

Ive been trying to do that with QBA. Im not sure if it works as well as having PBK up. But the higher the PBK the worse your pass rush is. And its already pretty bad.

I might actually try CPU QBA at like 70+ to see if they go downfield or not. But keep the PBK at 0. Im hoping with the generic playbooks that they CPU will play alot better while keeping the pass rush intact.
I'm definitely keeping PBK at 0. I see a decent amount of shots downfield as is, not gonna kill the pass rush just to have a few more.

Old 09-28-2016, 10:34 PM   #8
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

I'd rather keep my pass block at 0 too because after seeing all the games from the first three weeks of the season, I've noticed qbs only take 2-3 deep shots a game. Everything else is short to intermediate

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »