Madden 17 All-Madden realistic sliders - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 17 All-Madden realistic sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 17 All-Madden realistic sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-01-2016, 08:15 PM   #25
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 All-Madden realistic sliders

These newer version are very nice! I made some minor changes based on my ability..but overall this is what I been looking for..I truly believe the higher reaction to lower coverage opens up CPU passing attempts for medium to long range..but does not destroy HUM coverage..nice work..will continue to try these out..but very happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 10-01-2016, 08:57 PM   #26
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Let me know how it goes! I been getting some pretty solid games with them.

A OT win against Seattle 30-36
Win against niners 20-22
And loss 30-8. Things been pretty solid so far

Played a couple games (small sample size) but the CPU RB's played much better with that being said I like CPU RB @28. My DB's have played solid it seems they respond better to the WR routes and have a nice but REAL closing on the ball when its thrown. I think HUM INT's might need to be raised a touch, I saw Revis drop 2 right in his hands. I'm not sure if its just me but sense the tuner the CPU pass rush has disappeared in my games (the insta-shed is gone and that's good) but otherwise I have to much time against good D lines.... I moved HUM PB all the way down to 0 and I still have a good amount of time to throw its weird. I'll continue with these and give ya more info, good job.
Old 10-01-2016, 09:09 PM   #27
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Played a couple games (small sample size) but the CPU RB's played much better with that being said I like CPU RB @28. My DB's have played solid it seems they respond better to the WR routes and have a nice but REAL closing on the ball when its thrown. I think HUM INT's might need to be raised a touch, I saw Revis drop 2 right in his hands. I'm not sure if its just me but sense the tuner the CPU pass rush has disappeared in my games (the insta-shed is gone and that's good) but otherwise I have to much time against good D lines.... I moved HUM PB all the way down to 0 and I still have a good amount of time to throw its weird. I'll continue with these and give ya more info, good job.

I agree with the pass rush fully. I been slowly lowering it and I am almost at 0... it is really odd but not much too do about it. Funny you said 28 RB. What I am testing currently and interception for user at 40. The thing is, is balancing the gameplay and eliminating the CPU boost is rough. I am feeling the pass reaction for us might need to go down a tad so the CPU QB not afraid to take deep bombs and not always check it down. CPU RB so OP it's ridiculous but it's manageable. I'm think CPU RB at 28 and 60 tackle should help but we'll see. I'm gonna keep testing and hope by end of tonight I got something

Old 10-01-2016, 09:32 PM   #28
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

Quote:
I agree with the pass rush fully. I been slowly lowering it and I am almost at 0... it is really odd but not much too do about it. Funny you said 28 RB. What I am testing currently and interception for user at 40. The thing is, is balancing the gameplay and eliminating the CPU boost is rough. I am feeling the pass reaction for us might need to go down a tad so the CPU QB not afraid to take deep bombs and not always check it down. CPU RB so OP it's ridiculous but it's manageable. I'm think CPU RB at 28 and 60 tackle should help but we'll see. I'm gonna keep testing and hope by end of tonight I got something

I currently have human interceptions at 40 haven't had a chance to get one though, I'm a little concerned about raising tackling any higher I don't want my DBs tackling power backs... I think I like your old hum pass settings better. The coverage seems a little to loose for my liking maybe it can tighted a touch. It feels close, but I had Nick Foles just go ROBO on me, didn't have that on the old settings.
Old 10-01-2016, 09:39 PM   #29
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
I currently have human interceptions at 40 haven't had a chance to get one though, I'm a little concerned about raising tackling any higher I don't want my DBs tackling power backs... I think I like your old hum pass settings better. The coverage seems a little to loose for my liking maybe it can tighted a touch. It feels close, but I had Nick Foles just go ROBO on me, didn't have that on the old settings.

Yeah I am cautious about the tackling slider. It's a hit and a mess. The old pass coverage sliders were these if you want them. I'm just giving these ones a try. So far I have kept newton under 60% with the saints awful defense.

User

Pass coverage 65
Pass reaction 52

CPU

Pass coverage 80
Pass reaction 25.

Old 10-01-2016, 10:06 PM   #30
Rookie

PotterB33's Arena

don't know if anyone else is seeing this but when i get a clear run at QB w player I'm controlling, he gets frozen when he hits the line of scrimmage. wasn't getting this w previous set
Old 10-01-2016, 10:08 PM   #31
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterB33
don't know if anyone else is seeing this but when i get a clear run at QB w player I'm controlling, he gets frozen when he hits the line of scrimmage. wasn't getting this w previous set

Do you have a video of this? What teams was this? Was this a QB trying take off or escaping pressure? I haven't seen this at all. More details on this would help.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2016, 10:21 PM   #32
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I am cautious about the tackling slider. It's a hit and a mess. The old pass coverage sliders were these if you want them. I'm just giving these ones a try. So far I have kept newton under 60% with the saints awful defense.

User

Pass coverage 65
Pass reaction 52

CPU

Pass coverage 80
Pass reaction 25.

Thanks.... what kind of pass D do you normal use? That maybe the difference in the two sets for me, I use mostly man with 1 deep safety and 2 lb's in zone coverage. I user the other safety or nickel back, I never control a D lineman.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »