Madden 17 All-Madden realistic sliders - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 17 All-Madden realistic sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 17 All-Madden realistic sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-02-2016, 05:35 AM   #41
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 All-Madden realistic sliders

Ive been testing the higher reaction setting w lower coverage on charters set. Ive been loving it the qb takes way more shots down field and just plays better. I think its solved the play book issue and i dont have to do that anymore. Ive been getting torched on the ground ill have to try your rb settings i was on 50.

Also i played with penalties higher like yours first then charter said he was on default so i tried it and it did play better imo. Something to look into if you dont care about penalties called. I still had the occasional calls.

It feels a lot better and more rewarding in the passing game and wr rating definitely matter more along w dbs.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2016, 10:51 AM   #42
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ive been testing the higher reaction setting w lower coverage on charters set. Ive been loving it the qb takes way more shots down field and just plays better. I think its solved the play book issue and i dont have to do that anymore. Ive been getting torched on the ground ill have to try your rb settings i was on 50.

Also i played with penalties higher like yours first then charter said he was on default so i tried it and it did play better imo. Something to look into if you dont care about penalties called. I still had the occasional calls.

It feels a lot better and more rewarding in the passing game and wr rating definitely matter more along w dbs.

Default penalties across the board? That's interesting... I'll give that a shot today than. Penalties barely get called anyways so I'll try that out. At 28 for RB I was definitely seeing solid stats there. No longer saw the OP runs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-02-2016, 11:44 AM   #43
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Default penalties across the board? That's interesting... I'll give that a shot today than. Penalties barely get called anyways so I'll try that out. At 28 for RB I was definitely seeing solid stats there. No longer saw the OP runs

Ya default across the board w 50 threshold

Old 10-02-2016, 12:51 PM   #44
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Ya default across the board w 50 threshold

I'll definitely give it a shot when I got the chance then!

Old 10-02-2016, 06:01 PM   #45
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Having a lot of fun w the teaks you made to charters set. Rushing seems spot on. I went w 30 for cpu. I like the higher tkl as well on both sides.

Old 10-02-2016, 06:09 PM   #46
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Having a lot of fun w the teaks you made to charters set. Rushing seems spot on. I went w 30 for cpu. I like the higher tkl as well on both sides.

Yeah charter base set really give me a solid structure to go off of. I was rolling with 30 RB but my skill set I kept getting dominated by the CPU run game Haha. I haven't got to test the default sliders and 50 thres yet. I will tonight though. Other thing I was looking at was using JoshC1977 penalty sliders and see if it will give me the effects it gives him.

Old 10-02-2016, 11:29 PM   #47
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

I Got a game in with default penalties and 50 threshold. It played well and nicely. I don't have any compliments. I won 3-30 against a awful lions which are now 6-5-1 and I have advanced to 5-7. I can thank Ingram running all over their D and my defense picking apart their team. I move on to face the 4-8 buccaneers next. I'll probably not include default penalties and 50 threshold due to a lot of people won't like not having penalties matter I barely see them anyways now... I do know they affect gameplay in certain ways just like auto subs so I don't really wanna go down that path. If anything, I'll play few a more games with them and they turn out alright, I'll add them to op.

Anyone interested in them

Default penalties in Main menu and CFM.

50 threshold.

All I changed. Right now I'm happy with the set.

Old 10-04-2016, 09:19 AM   #48
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Hey bud, I think I seen you say you play on the Dline. Which is where i play. How is cpu pass blk at 5. I thought 15 got to easy. I was blowing through one move

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »