Madden 17 All-Madden realistic sliders - Page 9 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 17 All-Madden realistic sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 17 All-Madden realistic sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-08-2016, 03:49 AM   #65
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 All-Madden realistic sliders

I don't have any addition tweaks tonight. I am back at the drawing board. But I did come away with a few things.

First off messing with fatigue is going to bring a lot of work to get the game playing well with it. So it comes down to what more important, realistic game or having subs and possibly a really unrealistic game at times? Me? I prefer the first one. If I can make it work, I will but it is gonna be a tough one after tonight.

Second penalties and autosubs. THEY AFFECT GAMEPLAY!! I know this is a iffy topic and people say they do and don't... They do. I have seen it, I have played around with them since the patch and I noticed weird things happening so easier to stay default then trying making things all funky. Penalties I can work with and probably get into gameplay but what the point? They are barely called as it is... it bothers me but it's whatever.

Third: Pass reaction higher than pass coverages doesn't seem to have the same affect it did before patch. How I know? I jacked pass reaction all the way to 100 and played. Didn't see a difference at all. But when I did pass reaction at 5 and pass coverage at 82 I actually saw coverage and the defenders doing their job. It wasn't perfect yet but it's getting there.

Fourth: fast speed is not the way to go. I tried numerous times and things. Nope! It has its positives but it is outweighed by the negatives. It throws everything off and just ridiculous. So normal speed it is.

So tomorrow I'm going to go in with a fresh start and gonna tweak the things I know that need to be messed with right away and go from there. Finding that "sweet spot" with run block and pass coverage is hard. 65 fatigue will be used until I cannot work with it but I'm sure I can handle it. I'll hope to have a slider set up tomorrow by this could take me sometime so we'll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2016, 10:58 AM   #66
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I thought about deleting game, and installing game offline, I remember game playing better before patches, no?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 10-08-2016, 11:24 AM   #67
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
I thought about deleting game, and installing game offline, I remember game playing better before patches, no?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

You're correct. Before patch and everything I actually had a solid set nailed down and I was enjoying my franchise but the patch threw things off. But with the patch it improved a lot of things just gotta start fresh with sliders

Old 10-08-2016, 11:40 AM   #68
Rookie

I am curious how everyone is doing in the run game, I am currently in a CFM with two other friends we currently have user run blocking at 15 and we still run all over the CPU any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited by chalderm; 10-08-2016 at 11:43 AM.
Old 10-08-2016, 11:44 AM   #69
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalderm
I am curious how everyone is doing in the run game, I am currently in a CFM with two other friends we currently have user run blocking at 15 and we still run all over the CPU and suggestions would be appreciated.

What kind of runs you guys using? Stretches? Pitches, etc. what team are you? What teams you going up against? Also you on All-Madden?

Old 10-08-2016, 11:46 AM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
What kind of runs you guys using? Stretches? Pitches, etc. what team are you? What teams you going up against? Also you on All-Madden?

We use all kinds of runs I run traps, dives, power runs and the occasional stretch. We did a fantasy draft three years in and Yes all madden.
Old 10-08-2016, 11:48 AM   #71
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalderm
We use all kinds of runs I run traps, dives, power runs and the occasional stretch. We did a fantasy draft three years in and Yes all madden.

That's really odd. Have you done a profile reset since the patch? That usually cleans up and fixes a lot of things. If that doesn't work. Try run block at 10 and tackling between 60 and 65. If that doesn't work let me know

Old 10-08-2016, 11:51 AM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
That's really odd. Have you done a profile reset since the patch? That usually cleans up and fixes a lot of things. If that doesn't work. Try run block at 10 and tackling between 60 and 65. If that doesn't work let me know

Profile reset?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »