Why So Many Assisted Tackles ? - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Why So Many Assisted Tackles ?

This is a discussion on Why So Many Assisted Tackles ? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-01-2016, 10:39 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Why So Many Assisted Tackles ?

What I do now is base align every play and when it's 3rd and long i man align And cover the sticks. I tried that with the panther and my top tacklers were luck keuchly with 8 solo and 5 assist Thomas Davis with 7 solo and 11 assist and Shawn Thompson with just 5 tackles. Just tried it for the 1st time against the broncos who's a pretty good team. Next up the 49ers will see how it goes.
Old 10-01-2016, 10:56 PM   #26
Rookie

micdaduke21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB5318
What I do now is base align every play and when it's 3rd and long i man align And cover the sticks. I tried that with the panther and my top tacklers were luck keuchly with 8 solo and 5 assist Thomas Davis with 7 solo and 11 assist and Shawn Thompson with just 5 tackles. Just tried it for the 1st time against the broncos who's a pretty good team. Next up the 49ers will see how it goes.
Man 11 assisted tackles is still way way too many....ugh I wish EA would patch that the immersion is killing me because the game stats year after year its something....
Old 10-05-2016, 03:43 PM   #27
Rookie

I hear ya. That didn't work either lol. I even moved the tackle meter to 100 and it still happened. Not sure what to do now
Old 10-05-2016, 04:04 PM   #28
Rookie

I hear ya. That didn't work either lol. I even moved the tackle meter to 100 and it still happened. Not sure what to do now

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »