Pass Block Slider and Hidden Ratings - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Pass Block Slider and Hidden Ratings

This is a discussion on Pass Block Slider and Hidden Ratings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-10-2016, 05:09 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Pass Block Slider and Hidden Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
As far as DL go..pursuit and power moves and finesse moves appear to be the only ones that have an sort of effect..Clint recently posted the below..but haven't had chance to test it..

EDIT: That tweet wasn't my question just something I just recently saw..so credit to whoever the young man who asked it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With that, perhaps the next test is to max Play Rec for DTs and see if that makes a difference. Time permitting, I may try that tonight. And also try lowering interior OL AWR. I'm skeptical, but wiling to try.

Until the hidden attributes are either actually eliminated or made available to edit...
Old 10-10-2016, 05:20 PM   #50
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0

What I do know now..just based on reading some tweets from Rex's page is they the Dev's are in lose lose situation at the moment..the majority of people tweeting and bothering the Dev team appear to be "the competitive" crowd..one tweet made me shake my head.."just wait till someone drops wide open TD for $$ on TV lol" this was directed at Rex..now to bring this to this topic at hand..the Dev team can't fix Line play and have it "break" this part of the market...the competitive gaming crowd would lose their minds..we need two different play options.. competitive/online mode and simulation mode..until then we are officially spinning our wheels..cause the Dev's will be crucified for Offensive Tackle getting beat play in play out like Ereck Flowers last night..in "money game"..just an example Flowers gave up a sack a **** ton of pressures and at lease 1 if not two holding penalties..if that happened in "money game" that crowd would lose their minds..I would love it but again we aren't the majority

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 10-10-2016, 05:38 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd3892
Who produced the pressure, DEs or DTs? How much came about off the blitz? The key is to track who gets what pressure and off of a 4 man rush from a 4-3 DEF.
As far as the sacks are concerned, 1 was by a CB, 2 by DE's, 1 by DT. The three deflected passes were by 1 blitzing LB, and 2 DT's. I will pay more attention to the QB's Pressures, and QB knockdowns. The only thing that I can say, is regardless of who did the sacks, and pressuring, that's a decent amount of penetration for one game. I know there were at least 4 to 5 run plays where the D Line stuffed RB's just as they got the handoff. Anymore pressure than what I just experienced, and the Offenses will be non existent.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:49 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
What I do know now..just based on reading some tweets from Rex's page is they the Dev's are in lose lose situation at the moment..the majority of people tweeting and bothering the Dev team appear to be "the competitive" crowd..one tweet made me shake my head.."just wait till someone drops wide open TD for $$ on TV lol" this was directed at Rex..now to bring this to this topic at hand..the Dev team can't fix Line play and have it "break" this part of the market...the competitive gaming crowd would lose their minds..we need two different play options.. competitive/online mode and simulation mode..until then we are officially spinning our wheels..cause the Dev's will be crucified for Offensive Tackle getting beat play in play out like Ereck Flowers last night..in "money game"..just an example Flowers gave up a sack a **** ton of pressures and at lease 1 if not two holding penalties..if that happened in "money game" that crowd would lose their minds..I would love it but again we aren't the majority

Well we certainly won't be the majority if we cant ever get a sim game. I won't buy Madden again until sim elements are there and ratings matter. Fixing the game for the Money crowd should be easy enough just turn everything off for online...fumbles, penalties, missed kicks, make everything automatic. Its what they want and then let us turn on the sim elements and give us sliders that work.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:50 PM   #53
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Fist don't get me wrong I agree..was just making observation

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 10-10-2016, 05:56 PM   #54
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

I've always agreed with the notion of building madden with two different game modes or at least choosing which version of the game we want to play like NHL 17 does. In that game you can enjoy either the out of the box experience or you could play any of the patched versions. If they could do that maybe it would help both sides because Madden 17 before the day 1 patch in my opinion played better and more balanced in my opinion.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:12 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 2

Perhaps the "fix" is as simple as giving us back the ability to edit the "hidden" OL attributes. Then we could go in and adjust them so OL ratings DO matter.

If it was there before, why not again?
Old 10-10-2016, 07:50 PM   #56
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:

A small price to pay for being the only nfl game on the market. Rex Dickson has said himself in interviews that madden is aimed at the sim crowd, but meanwhile in the ai qb accuracy thread, there is a clear divide of people thinking the sliders work, sliders don't work, or sliders worked before, but not anymore since the patch.

I see too many flaws year after year to consider madden a sim, which is a problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »