Home

Madden sliders are like The Holy Bible

This is a discussion on Madden sliders are like The Holy Bible within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2016, 08:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden sliders are like The Holy Bible

50 people can read a section of The Holy Bible, and you will probably end up with at least 30 different interpretations of what they just read. I get it! But I don't get it when it comes to Madden Football, especially where sliders are concerned. Before someone jumps in and says, sliders will work or not work depending on a gamers play skill, I completely understand that, and that's not what I'm getting at, and I am in no way knocking the Slider Guru's, because I know how hard you guys work to do what you do. What I'm trying to say is, its amazing how there are so many different opinions on what sliders (including Penalty Sliders) do, or don't do. Different opinions on whether or not sliders should be entered one way in the MM, and then another way in CFM. Different opinions on whether or not certain penalty sliders should be turned on or off. Different opinions on Speed Thresholds, and it goes on and on. Are we all seeing the same game? Or is this game like The Bible. I have used every slider set on this forum, and played at every difficulty level, including Rookie. I have come up with and adjusted my own sliders dozens of times, and have used all these sliders in PLAY NOW MODE, and CFM. I have played this game so much (thanks to being retired) that I have pain shooting from my thumbs up through my wrists, into my forearms, just trying to nail something down that will allow me to see this game perform the way it should after 28 years, to which I have played since the first Madden came out. I will say that I believe this game was playing much better before EA started with all the Horse Crap patches, and tuners. And EA's player attributes, if they actually work (another subject that has different opinions) seem to be set to an exaggerated level, and seem to be geared toward the online arcade gamers, which really stinks imo. Maybe its time EA thinks about putting out a game that has two modes, Arcade, and Sim.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2016, 08:50 PM   #2
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Madden sliders are like The Holy Bible

Let's please refrain from religious mentions..
Old 10-19-2016, 08:57 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

The mention was nothing about anything specific about any religion, or about anything within the Bible itself, but a truth in that the Bible has been interpreted about a million different ways, just like certain parts of this game.
Old 10-19-2016, 09:03 PM   #4
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

The developers would like to go in that direction at some point in the future. They won't make two separate games, probably a few different modes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »