Home

CPU Passing Game

This is a discussion on CPU Passing Game within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2016, 10:51 PM   #1
Rookie

catcher_0_3's Arena

OVR: 0
CPU Passing Game

Hey guys and gals,

I'm like my sliders for the post part right now. The big thing I struggle with is it doesn't seem I can get the CPU to throw it more than 5 yards at a time. Now this is usually fine, they march it down the field. But there's two big problems. If they ever go with a full vertical route tree and the check down is covered they take a sack and effectively end the drive. In the redzone they continue checking it down and typically don't score.

I'm tweaking a lot of things trying to find the right mix. But in yalls mind what's the best way to get them to throw downfield with consistency. Right now I'm raising pass accuracy in hopes they see routes down field come open but also increasing HUM pass coverage in an effort to not leave too much room on the quick underneath routes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2016, 11:22 PM   #2
Banned

Re: CPU Passing Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher_0_3
Hey guys and gals,

I'm like my sliders for the post part right now. The big thing I struggle with is it doesn't seem I can get the CPU to throw it more than 5 yards at a time. Now this is usually fine, they march it down the field. But there's two big problems. If they ever go with a full vertical route tree and the check down is covered they take a sack and effectively end the drive. In the redzone they continue checking it down and typically don't score.

I'm tweaking a lot of things trying to find the right mix. But in yalls mind what's the best way to get them to throw downfield with consistency. Right now I'm raising pass accuracy in hopes they see routes down field come open but also increasing HUM pass coverage in an effort to not leave too much room on the quick underneath routes.
I always sim defense and just play Offense. quik fix
Old 10-19-2016, 11:26 PM   #3
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Re: CPU Passing Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher_0_3
Hey guys and gals,

Cpl things that ive found that helps is lower hum pass coverage and raise cpu pb. This has worked on all madden as much as its going to. Qb accuracy isnt really going to help that much.

The qb is going through his reads and the problem is coverage is too tight and the rush is too quick so he has to throw a quick pass mostly resulting in that automatic throw away. Check out how charter has his hum set up. The qb goes down field on me plenty and plays pretty good. Im mean as good as madden will allow. A lot of these issues ppl are having cant be fixed by tweaking sliders. Its just how it is this year

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Last edited by tyler28; 10-19-2016 at 11:29 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »