It's not the patch... It's the tuner! - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

It's not the patch... It's the tuner!

This is a discussion on It's not the patch... It's the tuner! within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-21-2016, 08:49 AM   #17
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: It's not the patch... It's the tuner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
They screwed up alot with the last patch, but I noticed a pretty big difference with the No Tuner.

I deleted my profile, all franchises, the tuner, and all my slider saves. Then rebooted. Input all the settings, then loaded up a new chise.

It seems to work for me.
I was only testing the USER accuracy and CPUs coverage when I deleted the tuner and the accuracy is still the same. I shouldn't be super accurate with the accuracy on 0. I really didn't pay attention to all the other areas so I cant comment on that. USER passing is still too easy and that alone ruins the game for me.
Old 10-23-2016, 09:10 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have not enjoyed a single game of Madden 17 in the past couple weeks. I've been tweaking sliders, restarting games, and tweaking them more, but nothing seems to improve the experience.

CPU QBs are all either perfect or terrible; no in between.
CPU pass blocking seems invincible no matter what I set the pass block slider to.
Despite increasing my user run blocking slider all the way back up to 50 or 60, I still can't run the ball to save my life.
CPU punters have also seemed terribly weak. They only seem able to punt the ball like 30 yards or so; whereas my punters regularly get 60 yard punts. CPU and user punt distance are both set by one single slider, so I can't even TRY to do anything to fix it.

So frustrating because I was really liking this game when it came out. I'm half tempted to rewrite my review...
(http://www.megabearsfan.net/post/201...me-review.aspx)

Last edited by MegaBearsFan; 10-23-2016 at 09:22 PM.
Old 10-23-2016, 11:14 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBearsFan
I have not enjoyed a single game of Madden 17 in the past couple weeks. I've been tweaking sliders, restarting games, and tweaking them more, but nothing seems to improve the experience.

CPU QBs are all either perfect or terrible; no in between.
CPU pass blocking seems invincible no matter what I set the pass block slider to.
Despite increasing my user run blocking slider all the way back up to 50 or 60, I still can't run the ball to save my life.
CPU punters have also seemed terribly weak. They only seem able to punt the ball like 30 yards or so; whereas my punters regularly get 60 yard punts. CPU and user punt distance are both set by one single slider, so I can't even TRY to do anything to fix it.

So frustrating because I was really liking this game when it came out. I'm half tempted to rewrite my review...
(http://www.megabearsfan.net/post/201...me-review.aspx)
Im with you. Fed up. Getting ready to trade it in for Battlefield 1. Why couldnt EA just left the game alone, because it was good on release day.
Old 10-23-2016, 11:39 PM   #20
MVP

I have not had enough time with out the tuner to say for sure but after getting rid of the tuner I am seeing much better game play and things that should not be affected by the tuner are. This would not be the first time that has happened with a tuner. When the first tuner came out I saw way way more blocked kicks after. With that said I am seeing Robo QB with out the tuner and just the patch and I had zero problems before the patch when it comes to Robo QB. So I do think the patch is why Robo QB is issue but I do think a lot of other issues are because of the tuner.

Last edited by Smallville102001; 10-23-2016 at 11:41 PM.
Old 10-24-2016, 09:30 AM   #21
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
I have not had enough time with out the tuner to say for sure but after getting rid of the tuner I am seeing much better game play and things that should not be affected by the tuner are. This would not be the first time that has happened with a tuner. When the first tuner came out I saw way way more blocked kicks after. With that said I am seeing Robo QB with out the tuner and just the patch and I had zero problems before the patch when it comes to Robo QB. So I do think the patch is why Robo QB is issue but I do think a lot of other issues are because of the tuner.
And also robo RB now lol. Which both, honestly I do like. Never thought I'd want to see the qb like that, but I guess it was better than having him sit there and get sacked or throw it away. Cpu is very competitive on all-pro. So yes there are issues that I totally get people not being crazy about. I guess some of the problem comes back to sliders working the way we think they should.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2016, 10:26 AM   #22
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Plus, I found a tweet by Rex from a few days ago or so, and he said he saw the thread on OS and QA is investigating for QBA.
Old 10-24-2016, 01:00 PM   #23
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Plus, I found a tweet by Rex from a few days ago or so, and he said he saw the thread on OS and QA is investigating for QBA.
Hopefully they look into User and CPU QBA.
Just improve upon the QBA slider and that would help alot.
Old 10-24-2016, 02:43 PM   #24
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Hopefully they look into User and CPU QBA.
Just improve upon the QBA slider and that would help alot.
I believe they are looking into separating online vs offline for the future too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »