It's not the patch... It's the tuner! - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

It's not the patch... It's the tuner!

This is a discussion on It's not the patch... It's the tuner! within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-25-2016, 05:34 PM   #33
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: It's not the patch... It's the tuner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burter
What about the running game? My o-line has no one higher than 60 overall. I'm the bears with rookie Derrick Henry playing on AM with 0 run blocking and I still avg. over 100 yards per game almost all year. I had to stop playing because I was sooo POed. Does getting rid of the tuner help? When I was playing as the chargers I avg. like 80 yards a game on 25 or more carries (almost as bad o-line). Was wayyyyy harder to run with the same sliders. I enjoy the game a ton more when it was like that.

Edit: Also playing with Jarodd black sliders, I do not see the robo qb (like others have). If anything they are playing way worse. I blitz a lot (like 2 out of 3 plays)and I know if my blitz is picked up they are going to kill me(my previous chise I was playing). Now all they do is either throw the ball away or take a sack. Heck they rolled out and ran a ton more before the patch. Now it's throw it away or sack. QB all year hardly threw over 60% against me because of them throwing it away and that was after changing their tendencies. I have no clue wth the turner and/or patch did, but the cpu Offense is horrible.

Oh and the screen pass is never going to get fixed from what I can tell. They 99% throw it away or take a sack. It must be something to do with man 2 man because one of my LB or S cover the RB so the CPU doesn't throw it to them. Do I have to HOUSE RULE EVERYTHING just to play this game?!? ugh..........
Something definitely happened to all madden after patch. For the worse. Mainly cpu qb play

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »