Home

Best Sliders?

This is a discussion on Best Sliders? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2016, 10:26 PM   #9
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Best Sliders?

heck i'll plug mine

I got REAL late into the game with my sliders with madden because i was trying to come up with a different way to do sliders based off reg roster updates...

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lider-set.html
Old 11-02-2016, 11:16 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

For me, JoshC's set is the only one that gives you games that feel different each time, and play to each team's strengths. Otherwise I find that gameplay slider adjustments lead to staleness, example being moving QBA to 5 and noticing that every QB plays exactly the same.
Old 11-03-2016, 01:05 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbychocolate
Thanks for the input, i think i will try that set out as well. Besides the QB accuracy did you have any other problems? For me the run game has been frustrating because either the running back makes questionable moves(since im not controlling him), or the offensive line is nonexistent.
Hard to judge my running backs, they don't make great move but I play with the 49ers, I don't think the offensive line is strong enough for that so I accept it.

My main concern is about fumbles, I decreased this slider (both myself and cpu) to 47 because it was getting ridiculous for me. I was getting between 2 and 5 fumbles per game (in total with my RBs and WRs, not just me). I'm not too sure if it's the same irl, it just felt too frustrating to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »