Rookie Sliders (It Works!) - Page 15 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Rookie Sliders (It Works!)

This is a discussion on Rookie Sliders (It Works!) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-02-2016, 08:30 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Rookie Sliders (It Works!)

thanks alot. i have been a coach mode for years. i have found that adjusting sliders too much throws the game out of wack.
Old 11-02-2016, 08:47 PM   #114
Rookie

im going to try these, just want to make sure i have this correct so i can test accurately. everything at 50 ,fatigue at 54, 80 60 auto subs, fat 54. penalties all at 51 ex block in back, injuries at 50 as well?? and this is also works on play the moments
Old 11-02-2016, 09:30 PM   #115
Rookie

The Big Donny's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd3892
What level was this on, AP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. I've had a couple good games so I haven't gone back to rookie yet. Has anyone else tried the main menu FG sliders theory on rookie yet?
Old 11-03-2016, 03:01 AM   #116
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddp
im going to try these, just want to make sure i have this correct so i can test accurately. everything at 50 ,fatigue at 54, 80 60 auto subs, fat 54. penalties all at 51 ex block in back, injuries at 50 as well?? and this is also works on play the moments
That is pretty much it. Also, keep touching the QB at 50 (its the most sensitive penalty slider). You can also try different speeds. I originally tested on NORMAL with 50 THRESHOLD. It was good. Went up to FAST with THRESHOLD at both 90 & 100. I was looking for the "speed" of the NFL game. I found that speed opened up CPU pass coverage too much (too easy to find open receivers). When I play next I will try SLOW speed.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:07 AM   #117
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Donny
Yep. I've had a couple good games so I haven't gone back to rookie yet. Has anyone else tried the main menu FG sliders theory on rookie yet?
I will be giving it a go with the adjusted kicking sliders this weekend. I'm very interested to see if that really has the same affect on ROOKIE. If so, it might be the adjustments that really brings out the best in this game.

ROOKIE plays great for PTM and COACH, its to get it challenging for the HUM when controlling the QB that is the sticking point. I suspect those who have the disc game will really be able to get the most out of this level by going back to pre-patch status. They would be able to edit their QB's ratings and thereby solve the accuracy problem.

If anyone following this thread has the disc version and is able and willing, by all means, please do let us know if editing the HUM QB helps cause inaccurate throws and helps lower the HUM QB completion percentage.
Old 11-03-2016, 01:43 PM   #118
Rookie

Im trying to figure out what is best. Wait for another patch, hoping it fixes QB Acc issue, or just delete all the patches, and play it from there.
Old 11-03-2016, 02:19 PM   #119
Rookie

Who knows if or even when a new patch will come. Or even if it will have a fix for the QB ACC issue.

If I had the disc version I'd go with a reinstall without any patches or updates.

You can then edit your QB's SAC/MAC/DAC and CAR ratings. That combined with a few edits to settings should give you a great game.

Old 11-03-2016, 04:15 PM   #120
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd3892
Who knows if or even when a new patch will come. Or even if it will have a fix for the QB ACC issue.

If I had the disc version I'd go with a reinstall without any patches or updates.

You can then edit your QB's SAC/MAC/DAC and CAR ratings. That combined with a few edits to settings should give you a great game.

Sounds like the best way to go

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »