Rookie Sliders (It Works!) - Page 17 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Rookie Sliders (It Works!)

This is a discussion on Rookie Sliders (It Works!) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-15-2016, 12:49 PM   #129
Rookie

airraid73's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rookie Sliders (It Works!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab2c4
Just to understand, you set all of the CPU sliders to 100, but did you leave the Human sliders at 50?

Actually I did both , but prefer human at 50and 100 for CPU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-15-2016, 12:55 PM   #130
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by airraid73
Actually I did both , but prefer human at 50and 100 for CPU

I appreciate it, thank you. I am going to give this a shot. The only other change you made was speed threshold at 0, correct? I started to read through this thread, did you ever decide what game speed worked best?

Last edited by ab2c4; 11-15-2016 at 01:27 PM.
Old 11-15-2016, 01:00 PM   #131
Rookie

gr1014's Arena

OVR: 13

Can somebody post a full rookie slider set with settings?
Old 11-15-2016, 03:38 PM   #132
Rookie

airraid73's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab2c4
I appreciate it, thank you. I am going to give this a shot. The only other change you made was speed threshold at 0, correct? I started to read through this thread, did you ever decide what game speed worked best?

Mpd.. suggested 50 threshold or 90 I think ,not sure I have to go through thread what he liked..if anything this were I'm having a Hiccup on what the best threshold , honestly I've been testing 0 in my cfm to see which one I like . Speed I'm at fast

Old 11-16-2016, 01:17 PM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 2

Apologies to all for having been quiet for a bit. Work and home life of late has kept me away from M17.

I've painfully come to the realization that this version of Madden might just be too broken to get it to work right for HUM players.

I think there is still hope for Coach Mode. There just doesn't appear to be a fix for HUM passing accuracy.

I toyed around with speed and threshold. I liked fast, but unfortunately I was seeing "glitches". I.E. DT2 would "jump" over to square up on the C at the snap.

Of late I've been going with SLOW and 90 threshold. I still see fast players separate and you have to wait for receivers to run their routes.

I'm still looking to tighten up pass coverage and get a better pass rush for the CPU. The issue here is making small adjustments so as to not break this skill level.

I find if you adjust play sliders too far off 50 the game doesn't play as well.

I see a good variety of penalties with all set to 54 (except the very sensitive ones). I have FAT at 54 and INJ at 51. I'm seeing good rotation and a variety of injuries.

My schedule should free up a bit next week. With that I will take a run at coach mode to see what's there. Some time in the next day or so I will post a detailed setup of what I'm trying.

Here we are already into November and still no fix for big issues like punting into the wind, HUM QB ACC, and other issues. Seems like EA has abandoned us.

Old 11-16-2016, 08:05 PM   #134
Rookie

I agree with you mpd. EA made their money on this game, and for them not to correct two very important issues, definitely seems like they left us hanging out to dry. Its a shame, because they put out an excellent game in Battlefield 1, showing that when they want to, they get it right. At 57 yrs old, I'm just about done and giving up on Madden. Hey, at least I got to see my Cubs win a World Series before I die, but I doubt that i'll ever see EA make an outstanding Madden.
Old 11-16-2016, 08:28 PM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've been leaning towards moving on to Battlefield 1. I'll give it one last try and if I don't see the results I'm looking for, then I'm moving on.

Old 11-16-2016, 09:44 PM   #136
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd3892
I've been leaning towards moving on to Battlefield 1. I'll give it one last try and if I don't see the results I'm looking for, then I'm moving on.

Before you give up, pm me with what you want to see.
The only area that's kind off out of our ability to manipulate, is the OL, but there are some things that can be done utilizing the Fatigue Rating itself to impact OL blocking, per Clint.

One thing that folks don't understand is that "Player Ratings" are nothing more than "Sliders" themselves, but on a player-by-player basis that help drive "Positional" interactions/animations/die-rolls between an opposing position.

Ex:
WR vs CB/Safeties in Coverage
LB vs RB on Runs
LB vs Pass Catchers in Coverage
DL vs Blockers (notice I said Blockers and not OL)
etc...

Point is, when I started looking at Player Ratings as Sliders, trying to achieve certain gameplay changes started to make sense from how the gameplay can be affected.

That's why I suggested to those unhappy with the Hum QB Accuracy, to adjust the 3 Acc ratings (ie Sliders) from "0" upward and not downward, because of the sensitivity that's applied to the L Stick might need to be on the low end for some vs simply doing a 25 pt reduction.

So if someone wants to know more about what I will call going forward, "Individual Player Sliders"

Much of the complaints I see posted, can be fixed and/or improved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »