Rookie Sliders (It Works!) - Page 19 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Rookie Sliders (It Works!)

This is a discussion on Rookie Sliders (It Works!) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-19-2016, 07:42 PM   #145
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Rookie Sliders (It Works!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
So does anyone have a great coach mode sliders on this rookie level? Or are we just running default? Also what about penalties? I wanna see a lot of holding and offside and such. Default there's absolutely none
I am going with default but have the game speed on fast and getting great results. Speed threshold on 50 as well. I also left the setting to have ball carriers do auto moves to elude defenders, that has brought the play making ability out more with rushers it seems.

Still having a blast with this game. I only control runners after they have the ball and will scramble with qbs if it is there but it's not a given you escape the pocke.

As for penalties I believe I have mine up by 5 clicks for default. Not seeing a lot of PI so may bump those up, but have see holding, offsides, false starts.
Old 01-01-2017, 08:28 AM   #146
Rookie

airraid73's Arena

OVR: 0
Rookie Sliders (It Works!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
I am going with default but have the game speed on fast and getting great results. Speed threshold on 50 as well. I also left the setting to have ball carriers do auto moves to elude defenders, that has brought the play making ability out more with rushers it seems.

Still having a blast with this game. I only control runners after they have the ball and will scramble with qbs if it is there but it's not a given you escape the pocke.

As for penalties I believe I have mine up by 5 clicks for default. Not seeing a lot of PI so may bump those up, but have see holding, offsides, false starts.

I posted earlier I was having some good stats and good games with rookie . Is your slider set mostly default or some adjustments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-01-2017, 02:52 PM   #147
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by airraid73
I posted earlier I was having some good stats and good games with rookie . Is your slider set mostly default or some adjustments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All default bud! It plays a dang good game of football.
Old 01-01-2017, 04:43 PM   #148
Banned

OVR: 0

What quarter length u use and everything is default right evan roster
Old 01-02-2017, 10:18 PM   #149
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
All default bud! It plays a dang good game of football.
Are you seeing any challenge from the CPU at all on Rookie? I play coach mode, and I hesitate to try Rookie, only because on All Pro, the game is way too easy. Even with a crappy team, I keep beating the CPU on Coach Mode.
Old 01-03-2017, 09:23 PM   #150
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by picker19
Are you seeing any challenge from the CPU at all on Rookie? I play coach mode, and I hesitate to try Rookie, only because on All Pro, the game is way too easy. Even with a crappy team, I keep beating the CPU on Coach Mode.
I would say there is a challenge but I play only key moments and I am playing only the games in each week as the team that is going up against each division leader at the time. I play coach mode and let the QB throw, I will scramble if it is open and the QB holds it for 3-4 seconds or more.

I am really playing my franchise almost like a role play to see how the season unfolds, not so much trying to make one team win it all. I love playing key moments with all teams at some point in the year to get a chance to see how each team is playing.

I currently moved back to all pro without the patch or tuners but again I am out to get he best looking games and play the rivalries more than one team all the way. All pro tends to play a little faster game which I like meaning fast in all pro is faster than fast on rookie.
Old 01-08-2017, 08:11 PM   #151
Pro

benton32's Arena

This sounds like a good idea to try rookie.. but i gotta ask, what slider set ? default ? I always wondered about sliders why they exsist if we have player ratings, i guess its to tweak it alil if something isnt working to well..

start at default and go from there, has anyone tried all sliders at 0 ?

or just go with 50 and then change as u go if needed
Old 01-08-2017, 09:10 PM   #152
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Tried Rookie default and the scores were so inflated it was ridiculous. Jimmy Garrapolo threw for 400 yards and 6 TD's one game, and 5 TD's the next. One against Steelers and other against Bills.

Nooooooooooooooooooooope.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »