Rookie Sliders (It Works!) - Page 20 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Rookie Sliders (It Works!)

This is a discussion on Rookie Sliders (It Works!) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-09-2017, 02:58 AM   #153
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Rookie Sliders (It Works!)

Ok soooo i went ahead and did rookie default for 2 games... granted i played teams that were not to good so so, and some of my simulated games had the same kinda results, but here is my 2 played games on rookie default coach mode.

oh i also did 11 minutes, 20 run off first game and then upped it to 12 minutes 20 run off,

first game
Niners @ Eagles, (Iam Niners) and this is my 8th season so rosters have changed and my O is pretty solid i went out and signed L.Bell at RB cost me alot but its paying off, anyways,

Total Yards
49ers 392
Eagles 181

Rushing 148-47, Passing 244-134
Score 49ers 41 Eagles 7

Qbs
Oneal SF 16/21 247 2 tds, Comella (Phi) 19/29 147

Rbs
L.Bell (sf) 16 rushes 92 yds 5.8 avg 2 tds
J.Hill (phi) 18 rushes 41 yds 2.3 avg

2nd Game final regular season game, Vs Bengals (6-9)
They had a rookie QB, and not very solid RBs, the defense was so so, had good LBs,

Score 49ers 41, Bengals 17
Total yards 436--245
Passing Sf 146, Cincy 192
Rushing Sf 290, Cincy 53

Individual numbers
Passing
Oneal Sf 12/18 127 yds,
Riemersma Cincy 25/38 253 yds,

Rushing
Bell Sf 21-183 yds 8.7 avg ( had a run of 42 yds and 72) broke 4 tackles
Oneal Sf 3 rushes 87 yards, took a read option 82 yards,
J.Woodley Sf 8 rushes 23 yards,

D.Carty cincy 14 rushes 24 yards,
R.McKnight 1 rush 14 yards TD

So as it shows its alil more favor to me, granted my players are better, i havent played a playoff team yet to see how it looks, i was thinking of moving to PRO, sorry for the lazy layout, just wanted to show what i got so far,

Now i will say I also simulated 4 games, those games were somewhat the same as the played ones with alil different results in a few areas, the rushing was alil better for the other team on simulated games,

these are the simulated game scores
@ Seattle 17-13
@ Baltimore 41-0 that surprised me lol
@ Washington 45-35
@ Pitt 38-16

all were wins, i finished with 31 ppg so my simulated games were alil the same as some of my played ones,

both games were with default sliders, there was some ints and some sacks to.. for the most part, the only thing that was bugging me was the rushing, it was hard for the computer and almost to easy for me, i never controlled any of the players, again granted i have better players, and i never got to test it yet against a better team,

I was getting alil worried the passing was getting outta hand and to easy for both Qbs, The Bengals have a rookie qb and at one point was 8/10 passing, he was also around 71 % in the 3rd qtr but then cooled off alil, I may go back to 15 min qtrs, the last game at 12 wasnt bad both teams had about 55 plays this is decent, if i go up another minute to 13, I might as well go back to 15 minute qtrs and runoff down to 15,

OHHH by the way, i got soooooo screwed outta the playoffs , i won my last 6 games including 4 simulated ones and the 2 rookie played ones,

Giants lost before my game started and they had the tie breaker head to head so did Detroit, but if i won, i would finish with a better record then both, even if they both won, Lions game was going on during my game, they went on to beat Packers, but i beat the Bengals and im thinking playoffs baby 10-6 Lions 9-7, noppppppppe, Lions won their division and i didnt win mine, So i was the first time out in the NFC, i hate that rule,

Just like in real life should be the top 6 overall, Ohh well onto next season,

sorry so long just showing what results i got and a few other little things,

check out my youtube channel were i will be posting videos of things that happened in my games, and maybe even full played games, Here is a link to my spreadsheet on my niners dynasty also down below

Youtube-- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3...NKS8WgYxy5_dgg

Spreadsheet of franchise stuff https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Old 04-01-2017, 06:06 AM   #154
Rookie

airraid73's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
Ok soooo i went ahead and did rookie default for 2 games... granted i played teams that were not to good so so, and some of my simulated games had the same kinda results, but here is my 2 played games on rookie default coach mode.

oh i also did 11 minutes, 20 run off first game and then upped it to 12 minutes 20 run off,

first game

Niners @ Eagles, (Iam Niners) and this is my 8th season so rosters have changed and my O is pretty solid i went out and signed L.Bell at RB cost me alot but its paying off, anyways,

Total Yards

49ers 392

Eagles 181

Rushing 148-47, Passing 244-134

Score 49ers 41 Eagles 7

Qbs

Oneal SF 16/21 247 2 tds, Comella (Phi) 19/29 147

Rbs

L.Bell (sf) 16 rushes 92 yds 5.8 avg 2 tds

J.Hill (phi) 18 rushes 41 yds 2.3 avg

2nd Game final regular season game, Vs Bengals (6-9)

They had a rookie QB, and not very solid RBs, the defense was so so, had good LBs,

Score 49ers 41, Bengals 17

Total yards 436--245

Passing Sf 146, Cincy 192

Rushing Sf 290, Cincy 53

Individual numbers

Passing

Oneal Sf 12/18 127 yds,

Riemersma Cincy 25/38 253 yds,

Rushing

Bell Sf 21-183 yds 8.7 avg ( had a run of 42 yds and 72) broke 4 tackles

Oneal Sf 3 rushes 87 yards, took a read option 82 yards,

J.Woodley Sf 8 rushes 23 yards,

D.Carty cincy 14 rushes 24 yards,

R.McKnight 1 rush 14 yards TD

So as it shows its alil more favor to me, granted my players are better, i havent played a playoff team yet to see how it looks, i was thinking of moving to PRO, sorry for the lazy layout, just wanted to show what i got so far,

Now i will say I also simulated 4 games, those games were somewhat the same as the played ones with alil different results in a few areas, the rushing was alil better for the other team on simulated games,

these are the simulated game scores

@ Seattle 17-13

@ Baltimore 41-0 that surprised me lol

@ Washington 45-35

@ Pitt 38-16

all were wins, i finished with 31 ppg so my simulated games were alil the same as some of my played ones,

both games were with default sliders, there was some ints and some sacks to.. for the most part, the only thing that was bugging me was the rushing, it was hard for the computer and almost to easy for me, i never controlled any of the players, again granted i have better players, and i never got to test it yet against a better team,

I was getting alil worried the passing was getting outta hand and to easy for both Qbs, The Bengals have a rookie qb and at one point was 8/10 passing, he was also around 71 % in the 3rd qtr but then cooled off alil, I may go back to 15 min qtrs, the last game at 12 wasnt bad both teams had about 55 plays this is decent, if i go up another minute to 13, I might as well go back to 15 minute qtrs and runoff down to 15,

OHHH by the way, i got soooooo screwed outta the playoffs , i won my last 6 games including 4 simulated ones and the 2 rookie played ones,

Giants lost before my game started and they had the tie breaker head to head so did Detroit, but if i won, i would finish with a better record then both, even if they both won, Lions game was going on during my game, they went on to beat Packers, but i beat the Bengals and im thinking playoffs baby 10-6 Lions 9-7, noppppppppe, Lions won their division and i didnt win mine, So i was the first time out in the NFC, i hate that rule,

Just like in real life should be the top 6 overall, Ohh well onto next season,

sorry so long just showing what results i got and a few other little things,

check out my youtube channel were i will be posting videos of things that happened in my games, and maybe even full played games, Here is a link to my spreadsheet on my niners dynasty also down below

Youtube-- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3...NKS8WgYxy5_dgg

Spreadsheet of franchise stuff https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Are you still on rookie , curious with all the new update how it plays now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-01-2017, 02:17 PM   #155
Banned

OVR: 0

subscribed, this seems like a very interesting thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »