All pro or all madden for coach mode? - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

All pro or all madden for coach mode?

This is a discussion on All pro or all madden for coach mode? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-20-2016, 10:12 PM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: All pro or all madden for coach mode?

which clock settings do you recommend?
Old 11-20-2016, 10:51 PM   #10
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

I ran a few rookie games 9 min slow play clock off assist off left the ball carrier one on cpu ithink some good things jets are amazing when they use a te in there game plan lol only thing i call my own plays im wondering if i will lose lol
Old 12-19-2016, 05:11 PM   #11
Pro

What about penalties? On default there's almost none. Will adjusting them change the gameplay or just increase the chance of that penalty?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2016, 06:09 PM   #12
Pro

Played one half. I'm the browns against the eagles. Rg3 is 75% Wentz is 80% 2 td each one int for Wentz. Cpu can't run at all against the freaking browns. Not too impressed so far but ill see what happens
Old 12-19-2016, 06:14 PM   #13
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
Played one half. I'm the browns against the eagles. Rg3 is 75% Wentz is 80% 2 td each one int for Wentz. Cpu can't run at all against the freaking browns. Not too impressed so far but ill see what happens
Make sure you do a profile reset (I.e. delete your profile outside the game then restart the game) if trying the rookie level. You need to select that level right after the intro or it won't work the same.
Old 12-19-2016, 06:42 PM   #14
Pro

Yes I did all that. Its looking better now late in the fourth. Rg3 68.9% Wentz 69.5%. Crowell has been a beast on the ground with 173 yards. Sproles can't run for anything. I might have to raise the cpu run block to 55 but ill five it another game or 2 and see how they do. Haven't seen a single penalty. I left them on default 50. Do you know if changing penalty sliders affects gameplay or just penalties?
Old 12-19-2016, 06:52 PM   #15
Pro

I can see tfl is out of control for my team. I had 14! My lbs just exploded through
Old 12-20-2016, 09:55 PM   #16
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Sliders always seem tricky to me, some said try them on 1 and let their true atts take over, haha sometimes im like hey why even have sliders and just use the players atts, but then i guess if the plays attributes get all wacky u can revert to the sliders,, now i wanna know why cant we adjust sliders in game that would be helpful, but oh well..

for me when it comes to finding sliders its kinda tricky cause i do mostly coaching where i watch on broadcast sim but set up my playbook or and gameplan, orrrrrr ill pick plays but let cpu run plays, so its kinda hard for me to find what set to use since im using watch mode and pick plays mode in the same game, like ok what if rookie default works great for me when picking plays but then what if its to easy or hard when i switch to broadcast sim, ahahh i know simple solution dont do both, haha but its fun to mix it up alil, the only slider that drives me nuts is the rushing one,

It seems like the blocking is fine but the LBS always seem to react up to the run play and stuff the run way before the RB can really get going,

I have L.Bell on my team now yes he is getting alil older as iam 6th seasons in on my franchise so he is down to 97 overall which is still great but man i played against Denver and Bell was getting shut down until he did bust off a 27 yard run, but before that he was averaging 1.8 yards per carry, i had RB set at 61 and tackling around 30 i wanted to see some broken tackles,

So next game against the leagues leading rusher De.Freeman for Atlanta i up RB to 65 and lowered tackling to i think 22, and this is on all pro, omg freeman had 12 broken tackles and almost 200 yards rushing with still 9 mins left in the first half, I do 15 min qtrs, playclock run off to 15, normal speed, seems the number of plays seems between 60-70, but Freeman broke 5 tackles on one run, He had 3 runs over 30 yards in one half, ok i get it guys can have great games and not every game will be the same, but geeez, he was at like 195 rushing yards on 12 carries, Ok sorry for the blabbering lol, ive been tweaking with the sliders,

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »