EA DEV franchise settings - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

EA DEV franchise settings

This is a discussion on EA DEV franchise settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-19-2016, 11:35 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA DEV franchise settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I asked if they used Acc clock. Didn't get an answer. I assume they use default 20 seconds min play clock time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah I see! What do you think is a decent quarter length with accel clock? I want a decent amount of plays but don't want it to take forever.. lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2016, 11:37 PM   #42
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRock1031
Ah I see! What do you think is a decent quarter length with accel clock? I want a decent amount of plays but don't want it to take forever.. lol

If you don't want to make any audibles you can try 15 minutes 10 seconds. That's the fastest way to get 100-120 plays.

Old 11-19-2016, 11:44 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
If you don't want to make any audibles you can try 15 minutes 10 seconds. That's the fastest way to get 100-120 plays.

I'll definitely try it! Do you know how long real time that would take for a full game?
Old 11-19-2016, 11:47 PM   #44
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRock1031
I'll definitely try it! Do you know how long real time that would take for a full game?

I would guess an hour. I just don't think it's possible to get under and hour and get realistic play number

Old 11-19-2016, 11:55 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
I would guess an hour. I just don't think it's possible to get under and hour and get realistic play number

I appreciate man! I'll def try that quarter length. 10 sec accel would also make it more of a challenge on offense without audibles
Old 11-20-2016, 12:05 AM   #46
Banned

Quote:

Great reply.

I assume when you order your steak medium-rare and it comes well-done you simply shrug and your wife tells you, "now charter, don't blame the cook!"

Or when you paid for 10mpbs and only get 1 you simply shrug and your wife tells you, "now charter, don't blame the ISP!"

Get real man. In every aspect of life we demand quality products when we spend our money - except here at OS. Do you know why WOW keeps releasing patches, new content, and major expansions? It's because they have competition. When in a competitive market you have to offer the consumer a product they're willing to pay for - which is why EA keeps letting us down; there is no competition and the consumer keeps paying for the product.

Either EA can't figure out how to make a proper football game or they only care about the online consumer. I pick the latter.

Your OP clearly demonstrates that these guys literally have no idea what they're doing and clearly have no desire to play a game of simulation football.

Also - look at the posts on the slider home. 10,000 posts, millions of views, and still not one person has figured out how to create a simulation game by way of slider manipulation that improves on last year's release.
Old 11-20-2016, 12:09 AM   #47
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyIsYourPaPa
Maybe if OS (the #1 and seemingly only sim forum) held EA to a higher standard and demanded a decent sim game we might get somewhere..
For the record...regardless of what standard OS has and attempts to uphold, EA will do what EA wants to do.

Quote:
...instead, all negative comments/reactions are deleted and members banned. I wish in my junior engineering days I would have a group of moderators protecting my work too.
Contrary to what you're implying, there is no handshake agreement between EA and OS. Rather, OS values the development team that frequents this forum so any immature bashing and trolling posts/posters are removed. There are things/features about the game that I also think is absurb, unnecessary or downright atrocious...but I voice my opinion maturely and constructively, then move on. This actually compliments your point as to why OS is the #1 sim community.
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.

Last edited by Speedy; 11-20-2016 at 12:18 AM.
Old 11-20-2016, 12:11 AM   #48
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Great reply.

I assume when you order your steak medium-rare and it comes well-done you simply shrug and your wife tells you, "now charter, don't blame the cook!"

Or when you paid for 10mpbs and only get 1 you simply shrug and your wife tells you, "now charter, don't blame the ISP!"

Get real man. In every aspect of life we demand quality products when we spend our money - except here at OS. Do you know why WOW keeps releasing patches, new content, and major expansions? It's because they have competition. When in a competitive market you have to offer the consumer a product they're willing to pay for - which is why EA keeps letting us down; there is no competition and the consumer keeps paying for the product.

Either EA can't figure out how to make a proper football game or they only care about the online consumer. I pick the latter.

Your OP clearly demonstrates that these guys literally have no idea what they're doing and clearly have no desire to play a game of simulation football.

Also - look at the posts on the slider home. 10,000 posts, millions of views, and still not one person has figured out how to create a simulation game by way of slider manipulation that improves on last year's release.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »