TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions) - Page 20 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

This is a discussion on TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-08-2017, 02:01 PM   #153
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Im doing some testing with the youtubers set on my other thread. Its playing really nice. Its normal speed for thise who dont like fast, go check out that thread

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app

With updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 01-08-2017, 02:02 PM   #154
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
With updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yes that one is patched

Old 01-09-2017, 10:25 PM   #155
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey Tyler I don't know if you downloaded my roster from last year ( Cro Fa Sho) but since you helped me out with these sliders in our CFM i wanted to see your interest...

I'm currently working on my 2017 draft roster if you might be interested. Haven't posted anything on OS yet but it will only be the first 2 or 3 rounds until after Aprils draft. This is NOT intended to high jack the thread.. Just thought it would make a great addition to these great sliders.

Let me know... I'm currently almost done with the first round.... Should be done in about two more weeks.

Dallas won the super bowl in our league last year btw... The sliders are still playing great.

Thanks again!
Old 01-09-2017, 10:33 PM   #156
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy184
Hey Tyler I don't know if you downloaded my roster from last year ( Cro Fa Sho) but since you helped me out with these sliders in our CFM i wanted to see your interest...

I'm currently working on my 2017 draft roster if you might be interested. Haven't posted anything on OS yet but it will only be the first 2 or 3 rounds until after Aprils draft. This is NOT intended to high jack the thread.. Just thought it would make a great addition to these great sliders.

Let me know... I'm currently almost done with the first round.... Should be done in about two more weeks.

Dallas won the super bowl in our league last year btw... The sliders are still playing great.

Thanks again!
No problem, your not hijacking it.

I probably did download your roster the name does sound very familiar. Do you have it uploaded in the community rosters yet? I usually mess with the rosters after the draft and get teams set up. What base roster are you using?

Im glad the set is holding up. Just been a little busy with work. Im getting a promotion so its been hectic getting paper work in order. So only limited madden latley. Ive been experimenting on the youtubers set and im liking it as well.

Old 01-09-2017, 10:51 PM   #157
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
No problem, your not hijacking it.

I probably did download your roster the name does sound very familiar. Do you have it uploaded in the community rosters yet? I usually mess with the rosters after the draft and get teams set up. What base roster are you using?

Im glad the set is holding up. Just been a little busy with work. Im getting a promotion so its been hectic getting paper work in order. So only limited madden latley. Ive been experimenting on the youtubers set and im liking it as well.

I currently don't have the roster uploaded yet.. I was going to release it after I finish the second round. Which I should have done by next weekend. The base roster im using is the latest roster update from this month. I'm using www.walterfootball.com as I did last year to place the prospects. Last year I did all rounds but it took A LOT of time... This year I'm only going to do 5 rounds I believe bc it's a headache cap wise until the prospects get drafted... I'll let you know when I upload the 2 rounds..

Myles Garrett to Browns
Jonathan Allen to Bears
Deshone Kiser to 49ers
Etc

After the draft you'll be able to release them, edit them and place them to the correct drafted team. Everyone enjoyed them last year so I figured why not?

Congrats on the promotion! Have you changed anything up in your current all madden set?
Old 01-09-2017, 10:55 PM   #158
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy184
I currently don't have the roster uploaded yet.. I was going to release it after I finish the second round. Which I should have done by next weekend. The base roster im using is the latest roster update from this month. I'm using www.walterfootball.com as I did last year to place the prospects. Last year I did all rounds but it took A LOT of time... This year I'm only going to do 5 rounds I believe bc it's a headache cap wise until the prospects get drafted... I'll let you know when I upload the 2 rounds..

Myles Garrett to Browns
Jonathan Allen to Bears
Deshone Kiser to 49ers
Etc

After the draft you'll be able to release them, edit them and place them to the correct drafted team. Everyone enjoyed them last year so I figured why not?

Congrats on the promotion! Have you changed anything up in your current all madden set?
Ya im going to change user reaction and cov a bit. It plays good i just dont see enough int on the user end. Ive noticed some good things with higher reaction on the other set im testing.

Reaction to 55, int to 37, coverage to 57.
Quote:
A little introduction: Ive been playing Madden since the birth of Madden, ya im that old. I even got techno bowl (the original) the year it released for xmas. Ive seen some good times with madden and some bad. Ive finally decided to dive into the slider world and i feel comfortable enough with my knowledge of the sport and game to release my own set and help the community out with their own journey.

Ive played football from the 8th grade through college (Div. 3 school in Ohio). With that said my knowledge of the game is what i bring to the table. There may be some things i look at differently than others.

My goal here is to bring Madden as close to Sim as i can. I play realistically and love a good challenge without the All Madden cheese. Hopefully ive eliminated as most as i can with my set. Unfortunately Madden 17 has made this challenge very difficult.

House rules: I really dont have any, ill just post how I play. I dont like to take away the fun factor of playing a game fully immersed and limit the user as to what he/she can or cant do to have a successful slider set.

I only call a play out of the suggested 3 play listed, both on offense and defense. While on defense I control either a DL on zone plays and MLB on man plays. I switch to the tackle. I do not user catch. Everything else is just play some football.

ALL MADDEN (patched set)

This is tuned for the experienced All madden player.

QB Accuracy 1/15
Pass Block 30/20
Catching 37/36
Run Block 45/45
Fum 50/50
Reaction 52/48
INT 36/33
Coverage 55/75
TKL 52/50

ALL Madden and All pro (OOTB Version)

These sets are the same for both but play drastically different. All Madden on OOTB is a beast of a challenge. All madden was really nerfed with the patches. In my opinion on OOTB All Pro will be the best way to go for realism and still be challenging.

QB accuracy 30/45
Pass block 50/50
Catching 50/50
Run Block 50/50
fumbles 50/50
Reaction 50/50
INT 35/25
Coverage 50/50
TKL 50/50

Listed Below are settings that are included in all sets.

note. I only set sliders in MM and import them into CFM. All other MM silders are default.

Only Assist on is SWITCH all others set to OFF

Fatigue 60
Speed parity (threshold) 50
Inj. 45

Penalties are ALL DEFAULT. This is where i play at, i dont see many so adjust as you wish. (I sacrificed this for gameplay)

fg power 50
fg acc 40
PP 50
p. acc 55
ko power 50

Auto subs

rb 84in/79out
dt/de 85in/80out

all others default 50/49

10 or 11 min 20 sec run off

All these sets were tuned to FAST speed. Im sure normal will be fine. My preference is fast.

Lastly I want to say thanks to all the guys i followed and tested out their findings to find what I like. Charter04, D81skins, Flazko, Mr. Hurricane, Swami. just to name a few i was in contact with.

I would love any feedback and hope this helps out those that are struggling to find a set. If anything I hope it points you in the right direction.

Last edited by tyler28; 01-09-2017 at 10:58 PM.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:57 PM   #159
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Its updated on the op

Old 01-10-2017, 03:13 PM   #160
Rookie

Can anything be done about user drops.. I see a bunch, but I have a feeling that it keeps user completion percentage realistic? Other than that, this is a great set

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »