TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions) - Page 21 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

This is a discussion on TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-10-2017, 03:16 PM   #161
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffking
Can anything be done about user drops.. I see a bunch, but I have a feeling that it keeps user completion percentage realistic? Other than that, this is a great set
Ya if its too much go to 44, that seems to be a good spot to get more catches but not op

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-10-2017, 03:18 PM   #162
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ya if its too much go to 44, that seems to be a good spot to get more catches but not op

Thanks so much
Old 01-10-2017, 03:34 PM   #163
Rookie

So are you changing to normal yourself?
Old 01-10-2017, 03:38 PM   #164
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
So are you changing to normal yourself?
This set is still on fast speed. I like it for this set.

The youtubers set im working on is normal. Both sets play pretty good. I have to say the youtuber set is a step down in diffuculty but very fun and is challenging in its own way.

If you drop this set to normal om sure itll be a tad easier if your struggling with the fast speed. I like how both feel but im keeping the sets seperate.

This one is tuned for fast and the other is normal. Hopefully thats not too confusing. Just look at it as two totally different sets.

I feel after the last tweak on this set that its final. Some people are getting pretty good results

Old 01-10-2017, 03:42 PM   #165
Rookie

Yeah I was OK on fast speed.. it was a challenge.. My thrown interceptions were a bit high but the user catch increasing should help with that.... I'm interested to see how thee updates change my defense... It was OK but I did notice a lack of interceptions.. I took over the worst team so I figured that was the cause
Old 01-10-2017, 03:53 PM   #166
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I was OK on fast speed.. it was a challenge.. My thrown interceptions were a bit high but the user catch increasing should help with that.... I'm interested to see how thee updates change my defense... It was OK but I did notice a lack of interceptions.. I took over the worst team so I figured that was the cause
Ya those changes will help with that. I felt the cpu had more of an advantage when throwing int. Cpu would have 2 or three a game while i would go 2 or 3 games with none. This should be close to evening that out a bit, or at least help it not be such an extreme difference.

Other than that its played awesome

Old 01-10-2017, 03:54 PM   #167
Rookie

Appreciate the quick responses and feedback
Old 01-11-2017, 09:26 PM   #168
Pro

tyler28's Arena

So ive been toying around with the average set on the youtubers thread and ive come to the conclusion thats its just too easy for All Madden. (some people may like that so im not ruling it out as a bust, because it did play well)

I was 7-1 with the packers and i was dominating teams putting up 300 to 400 yrds passing a game, After i destroyed the Cowboys 45-13 (yes on All Madden)
i decided to go back to what i know.

not all is lost, i did come out of it with a new set on Normal speed that plays really well that i am posting on the OP. Its challenging with realistic play. I know Fast isnt for every one, so i wanted to bring another option to All Madden since there are mainly All Pro sets on this site.

Feel free to test it out and give some feed back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »