Home

TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

This is a discussion on TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2017, 09:36 AM   #193
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

im am also set with falstart at 50. When i was on 55 i ran into the glitch where the cpu would falstart 2xs in a row.

this is how the sequence would go it was so frustrating.

cpu fs, cpu fs, i would then negate the 2nd fs by going off sides, then cpu would fs again. then i would negate it and hope not to see another fs. sometimes i would...ugh. this would always happen in the 4th quarter and the sequence would finally stop but i would sit there for 5 min waiting for the penalties to stop.

I lowered fs to 50 and havent seen it sense.

I really wish they would fix these bugs and the punting issue. At least there are work arounds. (not really for the punting issue unless you dont field it , i guess that works)
Old 01-16-2017, 02:30 PM   #194
Pro

stormchaserck19's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm going to use your normal speed set for a new WR CFM tonight. I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 01-22-2017, 07:29 PM   #195
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Sorry guys been taking a break from madden. Been playing ncaa 14 again. Its pretty awesome lol.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2017, 08:45 PM   #196
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

I decided to go from all pro ootb to patched all madden with your sliders. You did a fantastic job. I had one of the best games in a long time. All Pro was just to easy and all madden ootb is too overpowered. Patched with your set was the perfect blend for me. Numbers looked good, game was fun and challenging!
Old 01-30-2017, 11:23 AM   #197
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Here are some adjustments i made to my normal speed set

Cpu pb from 29 to 30
Cpu reaction from 57 to 50
Cpu int from 33 to 35
User tkl from 52 to 55

Hum react from 55 to 60

Raised both catch to 43

Dhold to 50

Ive been seeing a lot of cpu ints, these changes have seened to balance that out while still being a challenge

Last edited by tyler28; 01-30-2017 at 11:26 AM.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:58 PM   #198
Rookie

All I did was 'delete tuner update' and now when I watch 85 Bears play the 99Titans the Passes are actually off target. I had it set at 6 (QBA) & McMahon was 1-6 McNair 2-4 and Then had to come here to post. Because I read a while back on here about deleting the update & that works but the easiest way is to delete tuner. Feel free to test & let me know,I'm a Noob when it comes to this stuff.
Old 02-09-2017, 12:50 AM   #199
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosrface69
All I did was 'delete tuner update' and now when I watch 85 Bears play the 99Titans the Passes are actually off target. I had it set at 6 (QBA) & McMahon was 1-6 McNair 2-4 and Then had to come here to post. Because I read a while back on here about deleting the update & that works but the easiest way is to delete tuner. Feel free to test & let me know,I'm a Noob when it comes to this stuff.
The tuner was made obsolete with the last patch. I havent had it for a while. Im not sure if the tuner did anything anymore, because when i reinstalled the game the tuner isnt required anymore.

Who knows tho, maybe having it on there is making things not mesh well. Kinda like the whole delete profile before setting new sliders thing. This years madden seems to need a full on reboot to register on all cylinders. Anyways im glad you're seeing good results.

Old 02-09-2017, 01:34 AM   #200
Rookie

I spoke prematurely apparently,sure the 1st half played out like I thought 7-3 Bears,and I thought the delete tuner worked. But WOW Those halftime adjustments by the CPU turn it into a shootout,so the final score was 30-24 Titans in OT. & Whoever rosters I used made Walter Payton a Beast...200 yards (take away his 60plus & 30plus run then maybe the guy created him correctly???) So your right it did nothing (maybe those off target passes were flukes). I wasn't around in 85 to see if the Bears could handle better then average TEs & WRs so maybe the 99 Titans could score 21 in 2nd half...argh Madden is so great & very frustrating at the same time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »