Home

TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

This is a discussion on TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2016, 08:21 PM   #17
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

Glad you enjoyed them. I think the drop thing scares people but when you look at the whole game and flow of the game it really works. I did a lot of testing to get catch where it played out well but not to drastic.

On my third game palmer started off 10 for 10, then fell off. My team was catching everything. Its weird how it works out but after 5 games i feel that stats are what im after.

Also these games can get intense. One drop here or there can swing the momentum. I love that feel. Just look at last weeks kc / raiders game, how many drops was that? Jeesh.

I do feel defense shines w this set. That was something i really wanted to address. If you look at some of the sets, ie chater or what mr. Hurricane and swami use on their youtube channels games get too high scoring too often. Im not exactly why or how but i have an idea and i tried to address that. I love defensive games and on all madden its hard to see.

My last game i won 27-20 cards vs niners. It was close all game, till i returned a fumble for a td and had a game sealing td in the 4th to go up 27-13. Both teams were scoreless in the 3rd. The flow was great, back and fourth untill that crutial mistake.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 12-14-2016, 08:23 PM   #18
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Glad you enjoyed them. I think the drop thing scares people but when you look at the whole game and flow of the game it really works. I did a lot of testing to get catch where it played out well but not to drastic.

On my third game palmer started off 10 for 10, then fell off. My team was catching everything. Its weird how it works out but after 5 games i feel that stats are what im after.

Also these games can get intense. One drop here or there can swing the momentum. I love that feel. Just look at last weeks kc / raiders game, how many drops was that? Jeesh.

I do feel defense shines w this set. That was something i really wanted to address. If you look at some of the sets, ie chater or what mr. Hurricane and swami use on their youtube channels games get too high scoring too often. Im not exactly why or how but i have an idea and i tried to address that. I love defensive games and on all madden its hard to see.

My last game i won 27-20 cards vs niners. It was close all game, till i returned a fumble for a td and had a game sealing td in the 4th to go up 27-13. Both teams were scoreless in the 3rd. The flow was great, back and fourth untill that crutial mistake.

Ouch! (In reference to last week's Raider/ chiefs game)
Old 12-14-2016, 08:33 PM   #19
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Here is a really good article about that game. Really hitting on drops and errant throws

Oak vs KC 2: Chiefs mix of Press Techniques sinks Raiders Offense – Raiders Film Analysis https://www.google.com/amp/s/raiders...nse/amp/(Share from CM Browser)

Last edited by tyler28; 12-14-2016 at 08:37 PM.
Old 12-14-2016, 08:37 PM   #20
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Here is a really good article about that game. Really hitting on drops and errant throws.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/raiders...14/oak-vs-kc-0

The article hit the nail on the head. And to your point, Carr hit well on the errant throws and the receivers excelled at the dropped passes. We had our opportunities in that game, but we flat out didn't capatialize.
Old 12-14-2016, 08:40 PM   #21
Gaming Avenger

Man, while I really like my personal all-madden set, I'm really tempted to use your set. The only thing is, I've been using slow game speed. I'm sure I'll adjust back to fast quickly. Quick question, I have CPU qb acc at 1. You're not seeing too much roboQB at CPU qb acc at 15? It doesn't appear so from the stats that you've posted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2016, 08:41 PM   #22
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
The article hit the nail on the head. And to your point, Carr hit well on the errant throws and the receivers excelled at the dropped passes. We had our opportunities in that game, but we flat out didn't capatialize.
Agreed..thats more of an extreme case lol.

Sure drops are frustrating but it really adds another level to the challenge of all madden. I mean if the accuracy slider worked we wouldnt have to go this route. Lol

Also if its too much to handle just go up a couple notches. One i hit 40 i really started seeing limited drops, especially by the cpu

Old 12-14-2016, 08:43 PM   #23
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Man, while I really like my personal all-madden set, I'm really tempted to use your set. The only thing is, I've been using slow game speed. I'm sure I'll adjust back to fast quickly. Quick question, I have CPU qb acc at 1. You're not seeing too much roboQB at CPU qb acc at 15? It doesn't appear so from the stats that you've posted.
No i havent see any robo in all 5 games. I mean i played brady my first game, let me see. Ill fire up madden and post those stats. He has good receivers as well.

I went with 15 just to give that cpu more of a buffer instead of 5 or 10 that ive seen.

Old 12-14-2016, 08:53 PM   #24
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Agreed..thats more of an extreme case lol.

Sure drops are frustrating but it really adds another level to the challenge of all madden. I mean if the accuracy slider worked we wouldnt have to go this route. Lol

Also if its too much to handle just go up a couple notches. One i hit 40 i really started seeing limited drops, especially by the cpu

Dude, I'm with you. You need drops in all-madden to get accurate conpleuon percentages. My set has WR catching at 35/35. But I also have QB acc at 1/1 and pass blocking at 1/1. I have reaction and coverage at 1/1 as well, though I'm tempted to bring those up to 50/50. I have INTs at 37/37 as is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »