TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions) - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

This is a discussion on TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-14-2016, 08:57 PM   #25
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

Here are the 1st 4 games

Ignore the 9 sacks on brady, that was on 15 pb for cpu. I upped that till it felt good at 20.

Winston went off on me here a little bit. Thats with same drop settings. Its not crazy every game. Each game has been different

Goff was their qb and man did he play bad. I saw a lot of errant throws and his receivers really played bad. I curious how our 2nd meeting will play out. It was really cool to see him play like a rook tho.

Also look at palmers stats each game, some variation. Even 80% one game. These are all the same settings as op
Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited by tyler28; 12-14-2016 at 09:06 PM.
Old 12-14-2016, 09:14 PM   #26
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Here are the 1st 4 games

Ignore the 9 sacks on brady, that was on 15 pb for cpu. I upped that till it felt good at 20.

Winston went off on me here a little bit. Thats with same drop settings. Its not crazy every game. Each game has been different

Goff was their qb and man did he play bad. I saw a lot of errant throws and his receivers really played bad. I curious how our 2nd meeting will play out. It was really cool to see him play like a rook tho.

Also look at palmers stats each game, some variation. Even 80% one game. These are all the same settings as op
Good stuff. Thanks for sharing this. Now I've got some thinking to do!
Old 12-14-2016, 11:06 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Also these games can get intense. One drop here or there can swing the momentum. I love that feel. Just look at last weeks kc / raiders game, how many drops was that? Jeesh.
This is what I most enjoyed! It felt like a real game! The fast speed was great and I felt like DB's actually had chances to make plays. For the most part in previous seasons my DB's get torched on every play no matter the team or who they are. This first game I actually had them come back on plays and swat the ball without me user controlling them.

I normally play SS/FS or MLB depending on how they come out and adjust my defense on how I see it playing out. I run the 46 defense as my base defense. Alternate between normal and bear under, and then hop into 2-4-5 and mix in dollar defense. But as for the first game I actually felt like the Defense in the game was awesome and how it should go down in that type of game. My last few seasons, no matter the clock (between 5-15mins quarters) I would rack up close to 30+ points a game and always get torched in the pass game. Now I felt like the run defense and pass defense was there.

Starting the 2nd game now and going up against Arizona and Palmer.
Old 12-14-2016, 11:15 PM   #28
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlow92
This is what I most enjoyed! It felt like a real game! The fast speed was great and I felt like DB's actually had chances to make plays. For the most part in previous seasons my DB's get torched on every play no matter the team or who they are. This first game I actually had them come back on plays and swat the ball without me user controlling them.

I normally play SS/FS or MLB depending on how they come out and adjust my defense on how I see it playing out. I run the 46 defense as my base defense. Alternate between normal and bear under, and then hop into 2-4-5 and mix in dollar defense. But as for the first game I actually felt like the Defense in the game was awesome and how it should go down in that type of game. My last few seasons, no matter the clock (between 5-15mins quarters) I would rack up close to 30+ points a game and always get torched in the pass game. Now I felt like the run defense and pass defense was there.

Starting the 2nd game now and going up against Arizona and Palmer.
Nice. Ya thats why i love fast. It really tightens up those gaps. No matter the coverage slider there are still huge holes with no coverage. The fast speed helps that.

Old 12-15-2016, 09:20 AM   #29
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Nice. Ya thats why i love fast. It really tightens up those gaps. No matter the coverage slider there are still huge holes with no coverage. The fast speed helps that.

That was a great find bro. Never would have thought to go to fast speed. It's a little fast, visually soeaking, for my liking, but just plays so good! But if people always played on normal, it's not big difference at all. The faster speed is actually growing on me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 12-15-2016, 09:49 AM   #30
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
That was a great find bro. Never would have thought to go to fast speed. It's a little fast, visually soeaking, for my liking, but just plays so good! But if people always played on normal, it's not big difference at all. The faster speed is actually growing on me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Its very little difference from normal but you can tell some things tighten up and it plays better. I like the quicker pace and reads i have to make.

Old 12-15-2016, 07:58 PM   #31
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

You get any more games in?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2016, 08:37 PM   #32
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
You get any more games in?
Ya a couple. I started 0-3 with the cards, ran off 3 wins in a row. Palmer went down for 6 weeks in the 4th of game 6.

Stanton started my next big matchup against the seahawks. Needless to say i got stomped. Lol. Stanton played terrible. It was really awesome to know that my back up definitly didnt play like palmer. Very erratic throws. Ive had very good results. Im 3-4 now. Really enjoying this set. I really need to play too tier football to hang with these top teams.

They only thing im looking at now with my set is possibly raising auto subs for rb to 85/80. I raised it by one and i saw some more subbing so im glad its seems to work now. Im just afraid w 11 min quarters he will dissapear in the 4th.

Ill probably just keep it were it is. I can get 3 runs of short gains before a sub or 2 long runs. I just seem to pass a lot with the cards playbook so i dont see as much rb subbing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »