TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions) - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

This is a discussion on TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-22-2016, 05:12 PM   #49
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy184
This is Cro Fa Sho using a friends account. I did a entire rookie draft class roster last year for OS so I understand how tedious madden can be and how much we all love this franchise and want it to be enjoyable...

I have used MANY slider sets in the past and I will give my thoughts on this set....

Sir, I have to tip my hat to you as this slider set is absolutely great. The game feels balanced while delivering a challenge to users IMHO while providing great QB %s and not feeling like cheese on behalf of the CPU..

I have had no issues with the CPU running game, but it depends on a lot of things...

The team you are using with your playstyle and the team you are playing against and their scheme. I had Todd Gurley destroy me for 155 and 3 TDs which I'm totally fine with. I have around 10 years experience with madden and I can say this slider set is the most balanced set on all madden I have come across so far..

Now for the dropped catches... I love how everyone including my other users feel as if they make a good read that it's supposed to be an automatic catch... This setting allows QB %s to stay in the ball park of realism and in real life their are a lot of things that come into play... Weather, fatigue, matchup, accurate throw, coverage, etc. I changed the catch to 43 and still have dropped passes but not as much and QBs % are still on point with averages..

Now I am only in the first year with 4 other users and here are their records so far...

Panthers Me- 6-7
49ers 6-8
Cowboys - 7-6
Bears - 6-7
Raiders - 7-6

I am playing on the following side sliders though...

45 injury
50 fatigue
60 threshold

Now the averages are as close as I've seen to real life stats overall and Tom Brady is leading QB % with 71 and 37 TDs. Demarco Murray is 1st in rushing with 1388 yards. Josh Norman is leading with 6 ints and the leader in sacks has 15.5 through week 15. I realize that they are not PERFECT but I'll take it because you can only tweak so much into the foundation of this game...

Here are the only things I am thinking about changing on my side if I could next year.. I still have to see how things play out toward the end of the season...

Quarter time to 12 mins with a 17 sec acc clock.
Fatigue up to 55
Injuries to 52

I will keep you guys updated and once again thank you for all your time and effort in providing people on here another option to enjoy the franchise we all love and hate at times... lol

Happy Holidays

CRO
Thanks, i appreciate the feedback and am glad you like what the set provides.

Ive tried to stress that this is a really balanced set especially when playing a whole season. The stats hold up the best ive seen. The challenge is great but realistic and i have to really gameplan for each team if u want a win.

Im also glad youve tweaked the set to make it your own. Most people dont like the drops but dont really understand what im shooting for and as i said in a previous post moving up around 45 is a pretty solid spot as you can see with your set.

Keep plugging away id love to see how it turns out.

One question, are you using fast speed as well?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited by tyler28; 12-22-2016 at 05:16 PM.
Old 12-22-2016, 05:29 PM   #50
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Thanks, i appreciate the feedback and am glad you like what the set provides.

Ive tried to stress that this is a really balanced set especially when playing a whole season. The stats hold up the best ive seen. The challenge is great but realistic and i have to really gameplan for each team if u want a win.

Im also glad youve tweaked the set to make it your own. Most people dont like the drops but dont really understand what im shooting for and as i said in a previous post moving up around 45 is a pretty solid spot as you can see with your set.

Keep plugging away id love to see how it turns out.

One question, are you using fast speed as well?

No problem man I will keep you guys updated. Unfortunately we are not using fast speed because my guys are extremely picky about changing settings lol... But I've read the previous posts about it and I would like to give it a try..

How much of a difference does it make? Are you currently using fast speed for yours?
Old 12-22-2016, 05:39 PM   #51
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

new to your set my man, did i read correctly that you have the cpu make all the throws for your offense? if so ive honestly never heard of that. thats new to me.

thanks
Old 12-22-2016, 06:25 PM   #52
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
new to your set my man, did i read correctly that you have the cpu make all the throws for your offense? if so ive honestly never heard of that. thats new to me.

thanks
No lol, i user the qb. Mustve been a typo or misunderstanding

Old 12-22-2016, 06:30 PM   #53
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy184
No problem man I will keep you guys updated. Unfortunately we are not using fast speed because my guys are extremely picky about changing settings lol... But I've read the previous posts about it and I would like to give it a try..

How much of a difference does it make? Are you currently using fast speed for yours?
Ya i use fast, fast tightens up the big gaps in the secondary you see at times among other issues.

It really tightens everything up and makes for a great game.

Last edited by tyler28; 12-22-2016 at 07:53 PM.
Old 12-22-2016, 08:50 PM   #54
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

oh okay lol.. i was confused at first.
Old 12-24-2016, 08:39 AM   #55
Time To Call Your Shot

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Hey Tyler been missing your presence over on the pork thread, good to see your thread's doing good though giving people help enjoying this actually pretty great game.

Figured I'd mosey over and give your all-madden sliders a CFM try. Gonna use the Pack.

Keep on with the good work my man.

P.S. I can't get no recognition? Lol I'm just playing. On a real note those guys really helped me enjoy this game as well.

Mets (OSFM V1.5)
2018 Record: 0-3

Checkout my approach to directional hitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
Fair warning, I am not a professional hitter but I do play one in the Show.
Old 12-24-2016, 12:12 PM   #56
Rookie

Started a Bucs franchise with these, got blown out in season opener by the Falcons, 34-13, Matt Ryan threw for 79%, had 3 TDs and 1 pick, Julio Jones absolutely tore me aprt with 2 TDs and 150+ receiving yards on 12 catches, even though I got slapped around it didnt feel too cheap, I had a lot of drops but I want to play a few more games before I decide if its a problem or not, great work with these, any tips to not get throttled?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »