Home

83evans no patch sliders (gameplay vids)

This is a discussion on 83evans no patch sliders (gameplay vids) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2016, 02:45 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
83evans no patch sliders (gameplay vids)

Download whatever roster you want, then delete the app, and always keep the online, off if you play madden

The patches have broke this game. The original version is light years ahead of the modern madden we are playing. The ball carriers follow there blocks and tackling is more natural. Sliders actually work also, so you can adjust QB accuracy with success. Also pass coverage is a lot better as is pass rush

Speed normal
Thresh 45
Fatigue 30

QB acc- 10
Pass block 0
WR catch 45
Fumb 100
Rb block 100
Play reaction 100
Int 45
Pass coverage 0
Tackle 45

Kick accuracy 45
Kick power 55
Punt power 45
Punt accuracy 45
Kickoff 60

Subs

0-1 QB
90-75 RB
70-80 WR
65-80 TEFB
65-80 OL
70-80 DL
70-80 LB
60-80 CB
70-80 S

Also I took away big hitter from defensive players. Also QBs should have no throw ball away, and all pocket QBs go to Balanced, balanced go to scramble.

Videos coming

Last edited by 83evans; 12-08-2016 at 05:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2016, 07:50 PM   #2
Pro

Re: 83evans no patch sliders (gameplay vids)

Brady run
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H9TogderCC0

Quarter Oakland vs NE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hw9JWDFFoQo
Old 12-07-2016, 01:10 AM   #3
Rookie

Wolverine3's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83evans
your 10 minute video is the first i've seen from the ootb version. what exactly is different? honestly can't tell. i don't have a ton of issues with the updated game, but i'm seeing a huge response on here that ootb is the way to go. didn't see much from the vid tbh
Old 12-07-2016, 05:09 AM   #4
Pro

What I've noticed is QB accuracy and DB play is way better. ball carriers follow blocks better, less blocked kicks, more pressure, more QB movement, and the kicking game has less shanks
Old 12-07-2016, 12:31 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 0

what I noticed was the most important thing, even more important to winning was the qb's number one priority being not to be sacked. The multiple throw aways, none when the qb was about to be hit. Carr on third and goal throws the ball away when he is not under Preassure and even has a line to his left to take off. A sack would not even matter as its third down and it wouldn't make the field goal any harder. Instead of trying to win the game he would rather make sure he doesn't get sacked. This is the biggest frustration of this year's madden to me, ootb or the current version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2016, 01:00 AM   #6
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7

Hey man, I'm assuming you mean for the sliders to be the same for User and CPU? About to give these a go.
Old 12-16-2016, 09:15 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhere1970
what I noticed was the most important thing, even more important to winning was the qb's number one priority being not to be sacked. The multiple throw aways, none when the qb was about to be hit. Carr on third and goal throws the ball away when he is not under Preassure and even has a line to his left to take off. A sack would not even matter as its third down and it wouldn't make the field goal any harder. Instead of trying to win the game he would rather make sure he doesn't get sacked. This is the biggest frustration of this year's madden to me, ootb or the current version.
Am am wondering if he's saying we need to edit QB ratings to eliminate the throw away, and shift pocket passers and balanced passers. I played with a different set near all default last night and saw many sacks and throw aways. I also wonder if we should be clear on which version this set is for vs the version of the game we're using. On XB1 it looks like the lowest you can go is 1.0.1, which has some patching vs PS4 1.0. I'll give these sliders a try tonight to see if I see a difference, then perhaps if 83Evans can clarify if the results he's getting is with QB editing I'll do that as well.

Thanks all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »