Home

What is the best game time for realistic stats.

This is a discussion on What is the best game time for realistic stats. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2016, 10:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
What is the best game time for realistic stats.

I can't seem to figure it out. I always supersim defense.

So what is the best game time for super simming half the game?

Right now I'm using 10:00 with a 25 second runoff and that's too short. I'm about 120 plays short from the computer in the game.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited by motel08; 12-20-2016 at 10:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2016, 04:41 AM   #2
Rookie

cuoreceltico's Arena

Re: What is the best game time for realistic stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motel08
I can't seem to figure it out. I always supersim defense.

So what is the best game time for super simming half the game?

Right now I'm using 10:00 with a 25 second runoff and that's too short. I'm about 120 plays short from the computer in the game.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Depends on H2H it's perfect 15 min acc clock 14 sec runoff against the CPU should be really different but you can try it 120-150 plays are quite realistic.
Old 01-01-2017, 02:09 PM   #3
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17

8 mins no run off works well.
Gets you around 115-130 plays per game.
Old 01-07-2017, 01:05 AM   #4
Rookie

8 minutes no accelerated play clock
11 minutes 20 minimum play clock
15 minutes 12 minimum play clock

Have used all of these and get around 120-150 plays a game.

I would also suggest that you give up on making Madden realistic. You will just be disappointed. You're better off making your settings challenging and at the same time correlating with min, median, and max statistics from Madden simulations, rather than real life statistics.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:55 PM   #5
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splice
8 minutes no accelerated play clock
11 minutes 20 minimum play clock
15 minutes 12 minimum play clock

Have used all of these and get around 120-150 plays a game.

I would also suggest that you give up on making Madden realistic. You will just be disappointed. You're better off making your settings challenging and at the same time correlating with min, median, and max statistics from Madden simulations, rather than real life statistics.

That last part is what i need to do.. I try do hard to make games real looking for the most part its not bad.. ive seen games where it was like 14-14 after the first qtr and im thinking oh here we go another high scoring game.

But then it slows down alil as i go. And it levels out alil more. I was playing Dallas and they were up 14-0 in the first but then didnt score again till the 4th, Figures haha,

I like this game but there is alot of things i have noticed that bug me.. Granted it is just a video game, Or maybe i notice more on this game cause this is the madden i have played most of all the others, Iam now 8 seasons into my franchise,

Ive had shootouts and ive had games were my defense balled out, both this season were against Arizona, We won the first game 42-6 i was like wow where did this come from, and then when we played them again it was 48-44, I avg around 29 pts a game not to bad,

I just get tired of seeing some of the lame crap while playing, mostly the weak zone pass defense sometimes defenders look lost, and i hate hate hate the bad tackling angles, Lets see if i can find my youtube video clip on it, when i played dallas, i lost in OT when they scored on a 34 yd Td Run,

Dont get me wrong i like long run plays to, but the suction blocking kills me, when it looks like a defender is trying to get off the block and cant, it looks like holding big time, but the horrible tackle angles and attempts drive me nuts to, sometimes it looks like the defender dive behind the carrier and not at him, Here is the play i was talking about.. It drove me nuts seeing my CB not being able to get off the block, and then the safety just getting all weird on his angle,

https://youtu.be/Fi5T5xo6hgY

Anyways i will keep this short, ohhh and more bugs by the way, haha not sure why i went off on a bug rant on here, but the PAT bug is driving me nuts, If i do the kick myself he kicks it right into the lineman, if i watch the PAT, the ball is snapped like 10 yards further back, haa wth,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2017, 05:35 AM   #6
Rookie

chichoslg's Arena

OVR: 2

I´m using 15 minutes and 15 seconds of accelerated clock, slow speed. Nice results

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »