Home

Sliders at 0 ???

This is a discussion on Sliders at 0 ??? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2017, 01:26 AM   #1
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Sliders at 0 ???

So im going to try since its pre season, all sliders at 0

my question, just testing it all out, which ones should be better to be kept at 50 at least, and what level rookie pro,

man i tell ya all these slider ideas thrown in with what level of difficulty haha can make ya crazy,

I wonder if 0 would make the players atts stand out more, ive heard default is the best, its not bad ive done a few games with it but seems like it works for me alil better, I mean i do have a solid team ive built up over the now 9 seasons in franchise mode,

I usually do coach mode or watch,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2017, 06:26 AM   #2
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sliders at 0 ???

O actually plays well, you will need to bump up catching , int. And fumble. Flazko did some testing on this a while back. You can look through his thread for some thoughts on it.

There is a tweet i posted by one of the developers where he states that 0 doesnt make the ratings stand out more. It nerfs them. The game is tuned to default. Its in that thread somewhere, probably about a month ago.
Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by tyler28; 01-11-2017 at 06:40 AM.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:23 PM   #3
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Sliders at 0 ???

yea i did a couple pre season games and noticed a few lil issues ha,

like to many sacks, dropped passes, the run game wasnt to bad,

my issues is i do coach mode and watch mode here and there during the game so im always like ok what sliders haha, hmm like does watch mode even use sliders since its a form of i guess sim, broadcast sim, sliders and settings and all that can be tricky but no game is going to be perfect, i try to make it as real as a game can get, sometimes im like am i holding my team back and then other times im like i wonder if my team is actually better then they are playing, like if i just straight up simmed the games, but wheres the fun in that,

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »