All madden QB accuracy? - Operation Sports Forums
Home

All madden QB accuracy?

This is a discussion on All madden QB accuracy? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-17-2017, 11:51 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
All madden QB accuracy?

Why is that every qb in the game is just as accurate with the accuracy slider at 0 as it is 50 or even 100. I can't find that good balance. Every throw from the gpu and me is always on target. Any advice would be very helpful. Thanks

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2017, 04:17 PM   #2
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

Re: All madden QB accuracy?

QB slider is currently broken at the moment. It feels like the slider works as intended on the lower difficulties
"If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good." - Deion Sanders #21
Old 01-17-2017, 04:53 PM   #3
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

There might be a fix coming in the title update in February, but don't quote me on that.
Old 01-17-2017, 08:29 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukesofHazzard
Why is that every qb in the game is just as accurate with the accuracy slider at 0 as it is 50 or even 100. I can't find that good balance. Every throw from the gpu and me is always on target. Any advice would be very helpful. Thanks
I would assume because the larger market in Madden is online and I can imagine that the people that spend actual money on things such as imaginary football cards are not expecting realistic passing numbers in a head to head matchup.

I mean no disrespect by this comment, just thinking logically. I don't think I would continue to spend money on player cards if they played true to their ratings and they didn't help me win.
Old 01-18-2017, 08:50 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by combo87
I would assume because the larger market in Madden is online and I can imagine that the people that spend actual money on things such as imaginary football cards are not expecting realistic passing numbers in a head to head matchup.

I mean no disrespect by this comment, just thinking logically. I don't think I would continue to spend money on player cards if they played true to their ratings and they didn't help me win.
Are they playing all madden level in head to head mut? I play at all pro and my qb threw a pass barely behind a halfback running a halfback angle yesterday that allowed the trailing linebacker pick it off. When I say barely I mean he would have been able to reach back and catch it if the linebacker didn't get to it. To me that is the kind of off target throws that differentiate between good and poor qb's when not under preassure at the nfl level. Of course every qb occasionally throws one way off target.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:28 AM   #6
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

To be honest I believe the issue is more a "catch" problem..what I mean is the "small" off target throws aren't present because the catch "zone" is too large..as I believe was stated by khaliib..way to fix it..lower catch ratings..

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 01-19-2017, 10:18 PM   #7
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Keep qb accuracy between 1-10, and catching between 35-40.. You're welcome.
Old 01-20-2017, 05:32 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

I use QB ACU 0/0 and Catching 40/40, its perfect for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »